Get the Purple Portal, Purple Weapon Effect and Purple Footprints Free with Twitch Prime!

"
That's not fair.

You guys only gifting people from other countries.. it's not fair at all

"Sorry! Twitch Prime isn’t available in your country.
Twitch Prime is currently only available to customers in the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, France, Germany, Spain, and Italy."

So if I am Brazilian, I'm screwed, right?

No love, No Gifts purple effects for me... =/

#Bad

this is so racist from Twitch Prime and GGG, if they will include south america in future, just ignore them and never spend money
The end of all that is - The winter has come - Hold the door - The North Remembers
I hope you have a good life on the other side of the wall
“Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” Gen. James Mad Dog Mattis
"
Celorien wrote:
I'm getting this error on the path of exile twitch page: Failed to check for new Twitch account items. Please check back later!

Too many people trying?

That's likely to be the case. If you try again it should work.
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
"
Celorien wrote:
I'm getting this error on the path of exile twitch page: Failed to check for new Twitch account items. Please check back later!

Too many people trying?

That's likely to be the case. If you try again it should work.

Got it worked out. it says on twitch that you must relink your account for it to work. Did so and got the MTX! Thanks.
"
this is so racist from Twitch Prime and GGG, if they will include south america in future, just ignore them and never spend money

This has nothing to do with Racism and all to do with Business and Law. Please don't digress this thread any further.
I didnt recieve any mtx, but it says "success" on twitch and twitch settings on poe site...
Sorry! Twitch Prime isn’t available in your country.

wow ! what a bullshit organization. GGG next time please work more on it, this is giving really pain.
Cool i'm in a country that can do it !

Oh it's called Twitch Prime but it's Amazon Prime.

Already had an Amazon Prime trial in the past.

There is no Twitch Prime trial, it's ONLY Amazon Prime trial.

So i can't get the offer.

Wonderfull.
Last edited by CaMarchePas on May 23, 2017, 5:52:59 PM
"
areukiddingme wrote:
I didnt recieve any mtx, but it says "success" on twitch and twitch settings on poe site...

Try to re-link your account
"
areukiddingme wrote:

I checked your account and it looks like you've successfully redeemed them. Could you please try pressing "M" in game to access your microtransactions? Please let us know if you're still unable to find them.
"
SacredPrince wrote:
Sorry! Twitch Prime isn’t available in your country.

wow ! what a bullshit organization. GGG next time please work more on it, this is giving really pain.

This is unfortunately a result of Twitch not having Licence or a running Business in your country. It sucks sure, but it's not GGG's fault.. This is nothing more than a world-wide public marketing campaign to the US, UK and a few other countries.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info