Get the Purple Portal, Purple Weapon Effect and Purple Footprints Free with Twitch Prime!

"Twitch Prime isn't available in your country"
Even with VPN does not work.
"Oh no! We can’t enable Twitch Prime on your account.
There was an error. Please try again in a moment."
Thx GGG, but i live in wrong country.
7 good country for rMt FeelsBadMan, 226 bad country FeelsGoodMan
if you are in CHOSEN country, you get free mtx

if you are in WRONG country , shut the fuck off and purchase these free mtx

nice work GGG
"
paranozek wrote:
"Twitch Prime isn't available in your country"
Even with VPN does not work.
"Oh no! We can’t enable Twitch Prime on your account.
There was an error. Please try again in a moment."
Thx GGG, but i live in wrong country.

hmm it got me curious, i will try my VPN with Amazon and Twitch Accounts (and no, using legit paid VPN service does nothing like some people posted here about making your PC vulnerable or other nonsense).
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
"
sebaper wrote:
"
Cioarecradu wrote:
"
anomeric wrote:
How to get the mtx in ALL COUNTRIES

1. Have a Valid card with at least 1$ on it.
2. When you make you amazon account, link your card and at adress put an adress from america ( Search with google, full adress + phone number )
2b. If you already have an account, just remove the card and add it again with an american adress.
3. Get the damn mtx

I'm from Romania and just got the MTX, Thanks GGG for the gift :)

This is pure gold, ughh I mean purple, thanks alot man, after 2 hours of trying vps and making like 10 accounts i finnaly got them. This was so simple, i feel like a monkey ...

How you bypass the "Oh no! We can’t enable Twitch Prime on your account" page?

I got past that by going into amazon payment options, clicking on my linked credit card and then editing it to use an American address (edited back to my real address after getting MTX). I was also using NordVPN to appear in US. The whole process took like 5 minutes and that also includes the time to cancel the prime afterwards.
Last edited by Jay_Em on May 24, 2017, 1:25:05 AM
How about a REAL news post?
Second-class poe gamer
"
anomeric wrote:
How to get the mtx in ALL COUNTRIES

1. Have a Valid card with at least 1$ on it.
2. When you make you amazon account, link your card and at adress put an adress from america ( Search with google, full adress + phone number )
2b. If you already have an account, just remove the card and add it again with an american adress.
3. Get the damn mtx

I'm from Romania and just got the MTX, Thanks GGG for the gift :)

Thanks!

This works guys, just got it too and I am from Denmark.

Last edited by Midgaard12 on May 24, 2017, 1:46:54 AM
"
Midgaard12 wrote:
This works guys, just got it too and I am from Denmark

Well, I do something wrong. Can anyone get me step-by-step instruction?

Because I like this MTX and don't want to buy 'free' stuff later for very expensive price.
E = mc^(OMG)/wtf
i wonder how much amazon pays for combining your forum posts and gaming habits with your real name and address.

probably depends how much they gain when reselling it afer combining it with your online purchases from their own databases.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
no "support" for Amazon ^.^

so thx for nothing, lol
...your mom told ur, everything has it`s price ? pass me ur mom`s phone number^^
Capitalism has no problems, it is the problem Ò_ó

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info