[2.6] STARFORGE CLEAVE IS ALIVE! - 600,000 DPS! - Star Slayer

"
Artur1973 wrote:
Thanks for an excellent build. Today I killed my first Guardian - the Minotaur. The fight was easy even with 591 dps Starforge. :-) I used legacy Voidheart, The Retch, Ming's Heart, Carnage Heart, Sin's Rebirth, Atziri's Promise. Leeching in this build is enormous :-)

I'm glad you enjoy it. :)
I would love a levelling guide for this build looks great, but I'm a total noob to this game, need all the help I can get, luv the vids.
"
chaos0690 wrote:
I would love a levelling guide for this build looks great, but I'm a total noob to this game, need all the help I can get, luv the vids.

I've been working on a level up guide, but with 3.0 right around the corner, it's just not worth my time to finish the guide as of now with so many changes in the near future. When 3.0 is released, I will make the necessary changes and finish the guide, of course if the build is still viable. ;)

I'm happy to see you like the vids. :)
Last edited by natherox on Jul 18, 2017, 10:53:16 PM
ty for prompt reply and ill stay tuned cheers
"
natherox wrote:
"
chaos0690 wrote:

I've been working on a level up guide, but with 3.0 right around the corner, it's just not worth my time to finish the guide as of now with so many changes in the near future. When 3.0 is released, I will make the necessary changes and finish the guide, of course if the build is still viable. ;)

Really curious what you'll do with bandits and bleed/poison now that the patch notes are out.

This sounds nice:
Melee Physical Damage Support now also grants 30% more Damage with Bleeding and Poison caused by Melee hits at gem level 1.
"
foojin wrote:
"
natherox wrote:
"
chaos0690 wrote:

Really curious what you'll do with bandits and bleed/poison now that the patch notes are out.

This sounds nice:
Melee Physical Damage Support now also grants 30% more Damage with Bleeding and Poison caused by Melee hits at gem level 1.

I also hope he updates this guide, was thinking of starting 3.0 with this build. probably the biggest change for this build was Brutality support gem. It was also nice to see that ming's heart was buffed, even though just a little.
"
Tuomari wrote:
I also hope he updates this guide, was thinking of starting 3.0 with this build. probably the biggest change for this build was Brutality support gem. It was also nice to see that ming's heart was buffed, even though just a little.

Brutality is a huge bonus for this build. It's almost like they made the gem for this build. xD
I just hope its enough to cover the poison and bleed nerfs because that was a lot of our damage. I won't know until I get my hands on some of the new items.
"
natherox wrote:
"
Tuomari wrote:

Brutality is a huge bonus for this build. It's almost like they made the gem for this build. xD
I just hope its enough to cover the poison and bleed nerfs because that was a lot of our damage. I won't know until I get my hands on some of the new items.

By any chance have you checked the 3.0 skill tree yet? it seems lots of melee passives were changed, is there going to be completely new skill tree? It seems almost all melee passives now give ailment damage.
"
Tuomari wrote:
By any chance have you checked the 3.0 skill tree yet? it seems lots of melee passives were changed, is there going to be completely new skill tree? It seems almost all melee passives now give ailment damage.

I havn't looked to much at the tree. From what I can tell it will be similar, but it will have some minor changes. I'll change what I can so it can be at its max potential.
Last edited by natherox on Aug 3, 2017, 4:11:17 PM
need skill tree.. poeplanner links are not working.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info