[2.6] STARFORGE CLEAVE IS ALIVE! - 600,000 DPS! - Star Slayer

"
Nashgoldjn wrote:
this build rly can clear all content sir?
and can u pls help with lvl gear mb and lvl tree 30/45/60/75?

This build can definitely clear all content. I just recorded a T16 Lair of the Hydra Map deathless video which will be going up later today. A level up guide is already in the works and will be ready as soon as possible.
"
Werebunnyy wrote:

Thanks for the fast reply :D

Also, can we change cleave to lacerate?

Changing to lacerate changes quite a bit. If you made the change then there would be no purpose for the overwhelming odds jewel which means you wouldn't be getting fortify. So then you would have to sacrifice Melee Damage on Full Life Support and use a Fortify Support gem in the Starforge. Then the empty jewel slot would need to replaced. If I were to make this switch I would be losing out on about 200k DPS while using Inc. AOE.

This build wasn't designed around Lacerate, so while you would get the extra range lacerate provides, you would have to sacrifice a lot of damage.

Do I recommend switching to lacerate? No.
Is is possible/viable? Yes.

The choice is up to you. :)
Just wanted to say thanks, this seems like a great build and i probably use it as my first character in 3.0 Beta.

There a couple of questions if you could answer them:

Would you recommend using 2 hand axes (if i find a good one) before getting Starforge? Or should i just use 2 hand swords entire game?

Is there some other chest i can use before kaom's? like belly of the beast or good rare? and is there good links for that, considering you didn't give second (max)6 link gem because kaom's don't have sockets.

Also wouldnt first 2 passives be physical damage&life instead of attack speed&accuracy, considering this build already has 100% hit chance so the accuracy stat is useless and feels like a wasted passive point. Or is attack speed really so much better?

Last edited by Tuomari on Jun 3, 2017, 4:07:14 PM
*little info*

we can use the bringer of rain before getting perfect 5l-6l items. if you guys get this item in 3.0, don't sell it when using this build.

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/The_Bringer_of_Rain

sulphur (%40 dmg), granite (+3000 arm) and jade (+3000 eva) flasks are good for leveling also. you guys can use granite or jade flask. not need to use both.
"
Tuomari wrote:
Spoiler
Just wanted to say thanks, this seems like a great build and i probably use it as my first character in 3.0 Beta.

There a couple of questions if you could answer them:

Would you recommend using 2 hand axes (if i find a good one) before getting Starforge? Or should i just use 2 hand swords entire game?

Is there some other chest i can use before kaom's? like belly of the beast or good rare? and is there good links for that, considering you didn't give second (max)6 link gem because kaom's don't have sockets.

Also wouldnt first 2 passives be physical damage&life instead of attack speed&accuracy, considering this build already has 100% hit chance so the accuracy stat is useless and feels like a wasted passive point. Or is attack speed really so much better?

I recommend getting a Starforge as quick as you can. But in the mean time you can use Kondo's Pride. If you prefer to use a rare weapon, make sure its a sword so you get the benefits from the tree.
Spoiler

Belly of the beast comes second best next to Kaom's Heart so use that.
Spoiler

When it comes to the gem links in the Belly I would use:
5 Link
Spoiler

6 Link
Spoiler

Increased duration can be swapped with anything of your preference.

With Ancestral Warchief out of the boots you put in a simple CWDT Curse setup.

In the tree I already had the Physical Attack Damage and Life Node selected. The second node Attack speed on the right could be swapped for the Physical Attack Damage node on the left for a couple hundred extra DPS, but I prefer the attack speed to help out a little with Leap Slam.

You could swap the second node on the right to the left. Remove the first node on the right. Then use that extra node on life if you are not feeling the attack speed.
Last edited by natherox on Jun 3, 2017, 5:18:25 PM
Sir, thanks for the reply, can u say about items to lvling before kaom pride?
swords lvl 30-60?)
Vulnerability is probably best curse for this build? or should i use more defensive curse?
Last edited by Tuomari on Jun 4, 2017, 11:27:35 AM
"
Tuomari wrote:
Vulnerability is probably best curse for this build? or should i use more defensive curse?

If you use a Witchfire Brew flask I would use a different curse, but if not stick with vulnerability.
"
naomigold wrote:
Sir, thanks for the reply, can u say about items to lvling before kaom pride?
swords lvl 30-60?)

I would try to get a decent rare sword with as much physical damage / attack speed / life / res / attributes as needed

Example Sword:
Spoiler

Or you can try to find a unique that fits your needs
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/List_of_unique_swords#Two_Hand_Swords
Last edited by natherox on Jun 4, 2017, 12:43:06 PM
if i using warlords mark on cwds with call+incdur its ok?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info