Energy Shield and Life

"
PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Make these changes to all current ES chests in the game too. RIP Vinktar. CI Is FINALLY!!!!!!!!! DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

What's your deal?
Maybe one day GGG will realize we don't like Labyrinth. ha.
Thank God!!! Nerf those ES dbags.
"
ssHozjain wrote:
"
plodd wrote:
This is what happens when the game is balanced around the top 1%

Hopefully the other 99% will stop playing and teach them a goddam lesson.
"
luckyshin wrote:
GGG, why did you listen to the crying babies that have been whining about VP and ES?

Honestly, destroying ES and Vaal Pact is a huge mistake. And let's not pretend here. ES is dead, completely fucked. Life builds will achieve higher EHP in addition to having AR/EV mitigation, but the biggest fuck-you to players is the removal of Vaal Pact for ES.

Why can't GGG just create a leech rate affix & nodes that work for both ES and Life? Then you can approach the safety of Vaal Pact with investment.

Why does HC exist if GGG is balancing the game around Standard, where dying just means EXP loss?

My last HC death at level 97 was a one shot from 10,000 ES. I've had SIX other HC deaths this league at level 90+, and more than half of them are ONE SHOTS. From Volatiles, Invasion Boss, etc.

Let's watch my last death. This is real "endgame content", and I am by no means trivialising it. 11k max ES was not easy to achieve in the first place. Notice that Vaal Pact, even with Atziri flask and Vinktar up, never once brought me back to full ES. Max block+spell block doesn't save me, either.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/144216492

Yes, people can facetank shit with CI + VP, these builds take immense planning. You don't just "go ES" and "win the game". It takes effort. Why do people not understand that ES is SUPPOSED to give more HP pool than Life? Life gets flasks, Life gets Armour and Evasion. The problem is that life takes too much investment on the tree.

The LIFE BUFF is NECESSARY. One-Shot & Volatile mechanics rework is NECESSARY. Destroying Vaal Pact for ES only AND nerfing ES numbers is a terrible joke, again, a "Fuck you" to players.

People, this is an ARPG. This game is about grinding, looting, gearing, and planning, to take your character to the point where it can defeat any content. The only "difficulty" or real skill that is required is dodging big hits from say Uber Izaro or Shaper/Guardians. "Clear speed meta" complaints are absolutely retarded, you're playing a fucking ARPG. You're supposed to grind and farm as efficiently as possible, that's what this game is about.

Killing every ES build does not accomplish build diversity, GGG.

I'm sorry for the loss of your 97 BibleThump couldnt agree more with your sentiments.
This is like the aecond coming of liberals crying and whinning after the elections.
I guess seasons will die off a week or 2 faster now, but maybe the 1st 3.0 season will survive the initial shock of trash chars.

"
Genmaicha wrote:
This is like the aecond coming of liberals crying and whinning after the elections.

HAHAHAHAH SO TRUE.. what a bunch of bitches.. it was OP get over it. Play the game NOT face tanking now.. oh no.. sooo hard... lmfao
"
"
Genmaicha wrote:

HAHAHAHAH SO TRUE.. what a bunch of bitches.. it was OP get over it. Play the game NOT face tanking now.. oh no.. sooo hard... lmfao

The maturity here is admirable. What an adult, respectful community.
So they nerf all the trap/mine/summoner builds because those were too OP and face tanking content? Guess I was playing the wrong game or they just forgot that those builds are ES builds too and just nerf all of them cause they don't have time to actually think about balance.

"
Ryaryu wrote:
"
cmac89 wrote:
NICE nerf players are gonna whine about it sure but 25k+ es is just face roll the game with nothing to worry about.

You can count in your hands how much people runs on 25k+ ES and still had power to do the content.
Most good end-game builds runs on 9-11k ES. Average people goes for 7k ES. With this change, those builds will suffer terribly because some people with money to burn with crazy amounts of ES.

nothing new there buddy we have all suffered in the past just like ES lovers will this time round LOL.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info