Path of Exile and Twitch Prime Set To Partner Up Next Week!

"Sorry Exile but your purple is in another country"

Well thanks for the good morning GGG. A nice cup of annoyance is all I needed.
There is a sure way to die.

Билды - это листья на дереве Path of Exile. C каждым патчем одни опадают, и каждую лигу вырастают другие.
can't wait for the XBOX promo :)
I can't use Twitch Prime or Amazon Prime. Thanks for nothing.
"
Sarno wrote:
I'm against this.

Twitch Prime is only available in a handful of countries. GGG's staff live in New Zealand - not a single employee can avail of this promotion. I honestly think that's ridiculous.

It is ridiculous, embracing a service that's not even available to GGG.
proxy/vpn timeee
That's such a rude move GGG.
Last edited by Olorandir on May 22, 2017, 4:35:10 AM
For all the snowflakes crying about not having Twitch Prime in your country, well guess what, you're still going to play PoE and buy their stuff so they aren't worried. LOL :P
I'm guessing you'll have to login on Twitch via pathofexile.com, I just hope the Steam login will be available there, don't see a reason why it wouldn't, but you never know...
if anything i would have thought you move away from the big guys like amazon and valve. ethics anyone?

twitch is massively exploiting young gamers for producing content they themselves sell, eventually it's even forbidden to have more than 500 twitch viewers in germany without a costly governmental broadcast license (google pietsmiettv).

twitch streaming is also heavily supporting rmt by streamers or what else shall i understand when a guy gets donations and trades with the "supporter" afterwards?

steam on the other hand is reaping in 30% of all poe steam players support. i ever questioned if this is worth the advertisement.

sure, the game needs to be financed. and ggg has grown alot. but i thought you meanwhile reached a healthy equilibrium where it's not neccessary to jump into the beds of the big players.

no way i'm selling amazon my gaming habits for some free stuff.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
Sarno wrote:
I'm against this.

Twitch Prime is only available in a handful of countries. GGG's staff live in New Zealand - not a single employee can avail of this promotion. I honestly think that's ridiculous.

I mean I could understand that you might be bit disappointed that you can't avail of the offer. But saying your against something being available ot others because its not available to you. It's a bit self centred

That's like me saying I'm against GGG employing new staff when the positions are restricted to New Zealand residents. It makes no sense.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info