I will find you, Abaxoth. Somehow.

Does he spawn inside of a Breach or from killing other mobs? If both, which has a greater chance?
"
ddaenekas wrote:
Does he spawn inside of a Breach or from killing other mobs? If both, which has a greater chance?

Breach mobs have lower chance to spawn beyond portals than normal mobs. But I do remember getting beyond bosses in Breaches. Never seen an Abaxoth in a Breach though.
So from my understanding: Advantage of Breach is only that it overlaps with the other mobs. Otherwise other mobs are better.
No wonder it's lost, it's in the middle of the jungle!
I summoned abaxoth 3 times in the same map in a 6 sextant double beyond shaped shore using breach and domination as my other league stones. Give it a shot if you need the challenge just make sure to clear packs really fast I was LL Ek nova.
IGN:Dethklok
lllllDanziGGlllll - 100 Ranger ~ HOGM
Mirror Service: View-thread/2479762
Old:870532
"
nononononono wrote:
I've seen him 6 times in league so far.

7 or 8 for me including getting him to spawn in my last Vaal Temple... Now THAT was a fun fight. LOL
Also had two Abaxoth spawns in the same map once. Beyond Leaguestone+Beyond Zana mod+ Lots of pack size on a sextanted map normally seals the deal if your actively looking to get him to spawn. The one leaguestone that has % chance for a spawn when killing one also helps.

Before this league i had only seen him 3 times ever. And one of those was in cruel during Darkshrines. So if you have never seen him before this is certainly the league to do it.
There is a fine line between Consideration and Hesitation.
The former is Wisdom, the latter is Fear.
Last edited by Demonoz on Jul 7, 2017, 9:30:21 PM
"
Many, many of his lieutenants have been killed. We see each other so often we've become friends on Facebook.

Pit maps with pack size and breaches are fun. That final fight? I think my record is like 15 Lieutenants in a single map.

I had the same problem. I recommend strands with super pack size, shrines, and breach. Got him to spawn twice :)
Did someone say "Abaxoth"?
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info