I will find you, Abaxoth. Somehow.

Spawned it 3 times in the same maps few days ago.
Shaped strand - Double Beyond + nemesis + Breach - Sextants ( adding monsters ).

There are probably best ways to increase your chances for Abaxoth but this one work " just fine " :D

Edit: Should be possible in Dunes aswell.
Edit 2: Actualy i think a domination stone with additional Shrines would be better than a breach stone for this purpose.
Hf :)
Last edited by Heli0nix on May 16, 2017, 10:10:19 AM
i see him around 50 times a day you guys are doing something wrong
I don't know if you're doing ssf, but probably the shortest route to getting an abaxoth spawn is an "of abaxoth" leaguestone. You don't even really have to stack it with another beyond modifier.

buy a few of these babies and run them. You'll eventually find him.
Let a man walk alone -
Let him commit no sin.
Let him bear few wishes,
Like an elephant in the forest.
Last edited by Zakaluka on May 16, 2017, 2:35:03 PM
"
Zakaluka wrote:
I don't know if you're doing ssf, but probably the shortest route to getting an abaxoth spawn is an "of abaxoth" leaguestone.

even in ssf, you find a decent amount of those guys. having already killed him once, and been killed by him more times than i want to reckon, i vendor these blues for the chance of something more tempting. abaxoth doesn't really reward as much as a radiant tempest, if you catch my drift.
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
<739610877-3104-376.101077-1106.75103739110792103.108-5'92.9410776.>
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
"
Zakaluka wrote:
I don't know if you're doing ssf, but probably the shortest route to getting an abaxoth spawn is an "of abaxoth" leaguestone. You don't even really have to stack it with another beyond modifier.

buy a few of these babies and run them. You'll eventually find him.

I got my abaxoth kill yesterday (yeah i'm late) by just stacking beyond leaguestones on top of beyond maps and clearing as quickly as possible.

Did not take long to find him.

I think part of it might be, you also need passable clear speed.
Let a man walk alone -
Let him commit no sin.
Let him bear few wishes,
Like an elephant in the forest.
I see him all the time doing double beyond of the call.

Try

Beyond leaguestone of the call
Ample breach leaguestone of swarming
nemesis leaguestone of abundance.

on T11+ maps, you will see him a lot.

twitch.tv/VtuberLunartuna
Neden yaşıyorsun?
Run a Voidspawn of Abaxoth Bloodlines stone. Found him twice in bossrooms this way, I usually dont run Beyond stones in maps. He offscreened me for 4500 HP once with vulnerability and +firedamage I think.
Last edited by Riborg on May 17, 2017, 6:38:42 PM
Found him on a Promenade Map, while I was doing a Zana quest.

He was ... challenging, but I did manage it, eventually. Lots of kiting.

Long range kiting.

He's certainly impressive though, Ka-Boom.. and this fire bloom shoots across the sky ... and I think "uh-oh, I don't think THAT'S going to be good".
'A Balrog,' muttered Gandalf. 'Now I understand.' He faltered and leaned heavily on his staff. 'What an evil fortune! And I am already weary.'
I've only ever seen him twice - once just random beyond stone, killed him needing 5 of 6 portals with my Whispering Ice build. Achievement achieved!

But yesterday I ran a 60% portal chance Beyond stone (gasp!) with a Beyond mod on a map, and I just KNEW he would show up.

And he did.

And my poor 83 facebreaker Warchief slumming in Tier 7 maps (forget running 60% Beyond on a Tier 11 map) couldn't kill him. I ran him into a corner, finished clearing the map, tried a second time to kill him, died once and said I would rather keep my exp.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info