I will find you, Abaxoth. Somehow.

Many, many of his lieutenants have been killed. We see each other so often we've become friends on Facebook.

Pit maps with pack size and breaches are fun. That final fight? I think my record is like 15 Lieutenants in a single map.
Last bumped on Jul 9, 2017, 11:39:47 PM
I never managed to spawn him before quitting the league, but I had the most luck running +portals beyond leaguestones on Coward's Trial maps.

Was getting 1-3 greater demons per room, so like 4-12 per map. Goes pretty quick since there's no running around needed, and the random uniques are kinda fun too.
I found him recently in a breach on some eight mod t10 map. This shit just wiped out all my minions, had to resummon golems several times to deal with it.
One does not find Abaxoth... it is he who finds you.

That guy is literally stalking me this league, had him spawned maybe six times and not always was it pretty endevour.

When I think about it, two times out of those six it was in Mesa map.
Good luck in your hunt and watch your back
I think I saw him once in my whole PoE career.

RNG challenges are stupid. Have run all my sac frags without once getting that Lunaris vaal area for the boss kill. While the other two vaal bosses from the trio, spawn like crazy, all the time.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
didnt see him in 4 years now...and never will i guess...but thats ok^^im afraid of him
There's a leaguestone for him, I found a couple of them so assumed they were common.

I got my 25th when he spawned on this specific blue leaguestone with an onslaught and a breach one.
I've seen him 6 times in league so far.
"The launch day went quite well with just a few small hotfixes to address minor problems."

Heist League - GGG
I had to rely on 820 for it. Dozens of double beyond breach maps, hundreds of the others but never him.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info