Changes to the Labyrinth

*You call into the void. You hear a sound in the distance.*
nice
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
It's curious that Labs will have to be completed sequentially, I ended up doing Cruel first more than a couple times, haha. It should alleviate some of the "completed Merc but didn't get my points" comments though, which is good stuff.
Last edited by Vipermagi on May 15, 2017, 7:11:43 PM
"
NickK_GGG wrote:
you'll be able to access all versions of the Labyrinth from the Aspirants' Plaza

What about Offering to the Goddess?
Damn, I hate lab. It's the most annoying part of the game by a huge margin. The part that bugs me isn't Izaro or the bit about having to start over if you die even though the lab is long. The part that isn't fun and frustrates me are those traps that screw you over. Moving around traps like that is cool for Crash Bandicoot but just isn't meant for a top-down game where you click to move. That's just my take although I've heard many others say that the traps are the factor that makes it not fun.
No change planned for duplicate uber trials to unlock uber lab? If you share trials you're done super fast, but it's very very frustrating for a solo player. I don't think that's fine and should be adressed.
Last edited by Grimkhor on May 15, 2017, 7:15:55 PM
I hate lab too. Every new league I dread doing the trials and lab. If only they remove those traps and one portal design.
If you could make the labyrinth suck less that would be great mmmk thanks.
Saved
GGG has spent time and (more importantly) money to program the labs into the game, they are here to stay. That said, easy and inexpensive tweaks would be to halve the damage from traps and increase the monster density. Also remove several rooms. Boom, labs are enjoyable again (for the first time).
Hurrah for the Lab remaining mostly the same!
Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info