availablex wrote:
"
vick666 wrote:
"
eMbbuZomg wrote:
remove lab

+1 !!!

+100500

or at least make portal work in lab, that it allows us to continue lab after dead so we can just finish it as soon as possible forget it and move on.

+9001

Hell, I don't even need to be able to continue after dead, I don't die in lab. What I do need is to be able to resume where I left off when my ISP takes a dump or someone knocks out the modem power cord - same thing with maps. Or better yet, to not have to do a boring flask-check in the first place, because that's all lab really is besides Izaro - a check that you have life flasks appropriate for your life total and can be bothered to remove any ES gear you have.
People who don't like the Labyrinth are not a minority: Be heard - say you don't like it in your signature. Don't leave complaining about lab to others - GGG needs to see how many people dislike it. Ascendancy must be gated on true ARPG content, not a poorly-crafted internet Legend of Zelda wannabe.
"
UltimateForm wrote:
Good work, I feel like you guys have really worked hard on these changes, good job GGG.

I feel like everything is in place but I have one suggestion:

Spoiler
Remove it.

best comment i've seen in years well said sir. remove the goddamn bullshit from the game and give us ascendacy points every 20 levels and be done with it, one year + of that cancer in the game is enough.
Why you guys don't make a pool to see how many players really hate lab..include me, you guys investing a big structure on game in something most of players are not enjoying. Remove lab!!
I am a newish player and to me the best part of Poe is making dumb builds. However I feel like the Labs really hinder and stifles build creativity as ascendancy points are locked behind it and having to run Labs just to make your trash build semi-viable isn't fun at all especially since your build is trash. Make ascendancy points available through other means in the future update. It actually would makes sense thematically for ascendancy points to be gained at certain Lore defining events like killing a God in Fall of Oriath as with those victories in battle you are ascending past what it means to be a mortal and progressing into a legend. Maybe still have the lab give you your first two ascendancy points as it is the trial of ascendancy. I don't think the labs should be removed I feel like they are a wonderful challenge but the rewards it offers (ascendancy points) are to game-defining to justify the grind in order to achieve them. Instead what I would like to see (suggest) as possible rewards for completing lab are:

Normal difficulty: Get your first two ascendancy points. (thematically makes sense since this is the trial of ascendancy but in order to get the other points make the players kill gods and such)

Hard difficulty: Izaro always drops a random unique at the last fight. Uniques level requirement ranges from 1-55. Izaro can master craft an item giving the highest roll for an affix but cannot craft an item whose level is above 55.

Cruel difficulty: Izaro always drops a random unique at the last two fights. Unique level requirement ranges from 1-68. Izaro can master craft an item twice giving the highest roll for the affixes but cannot craft an affix that requires the an item level of 68 or higher.

Uber difficulty: Izaro always drops a random unique at all fights. Unique level requirement ranges from 20 and up. Izaro can master craft an item twice giving the highest roll for the affixes depending on item's level and a slim chance to fully socket and link an item instead of giving it an affix. New crafting bench in lab final where Izaro can give +10 to either strength/dexterity/intelligence on an item without counting as an affix (a rare item can have a full six affixes and an Izaro mod).

This is a reward tier that I think would would make the Labyrinth a tempting end game option. Thematically I feel like these reward tiers also makes more sense since wouldn't Izaro want his successor to be wearing the proper regalia of an Emperor.

But seriously having the lab as a wall that prevents my shitty builds from becoming godly builds isn't fun at all.
Last edited by returning4you on May 16, 2017, 3:09:03 AM
No matter how many months pass, GGG is still trying to shove Lab up our assess, even thou there is a large portion of players who hate it.

I do not understand why GGG is trying so hard. People hate it. We want "ascendancy points", not a damn solo World of Warcraft raid run.
Instead of distributing "ascendancy points" to actual gods in expansion, we still have to visit that damn labyrinth and those fucking trials.

At this point it seems like GGG is trying as much as it can to sugarcoat Lab and trick people into liking it.
"
yungwhiz wrote:
Please just add an opt out where you fight Izario, get your points, dont get any treasure chests or enchants.

Personally, I enjoy lab runs, but this suggestion makes alot of sense. As long as the chests and enchant are removed, it would be well balanced.
"Accountability is the perfect counter-weight to ambition." -Dominus, High Templar
"
JNF wrote:
Whoever developed the lab should be forced to run it over...and over...and over...and...

that person got so much cursing from me for a life time and ya should atleast have to run lab 10 times a day every day and see how he/she likes it...
I wrote a nice peace earlier but now I'm a little more tipsy so I'm just gonna be simple about it. GGG Has a great ability to drop the ball repeatedly until it seems almost too late. How long before they did something about CoC domination? How long before they decided to make improvements to melee? How long was double dipping a huge problem? How long before they decided to nerf Vaal Discipline? How long are we gonna wait for HP Melee build to be good? Why is it that Grace(iron reflexes) is better than Determination? Why is Vitality so awful? Why is increase to HP based on STR and not Armor? Why is ES/CI so much better than HP Builds as several top players and all the statistics point to? Why are 90% Damage reduction max endurance charge tanky life builds being 1 shot in softcore? Why are there no HP tanks only ES Guardians? Last but not fucking least, Why are we still being forced to do the most hated content in the history of action RPGS?

Somone answer all these please i'm drunk.
"
Vipermagi wrote:
It's curious that Labs will have to be completed sequentially, I ended up doing Cruel first more than a couple times, haha. It should alleviate some of the "completed Merc but didn't get my points" comments though, which is good stuff.

German?
I suppose by now all of the unimportant and unwanted "vocal minority" have spoken?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info