Preview of the New Minimap and Super Stash Sale

"
bwam wrote:
"
TheWoodsy wrote:
Would love to change size, zoom and background opacity of corner map please.

Seconded.

This.
I find the full minimap disturbing during actual gameplay, the corner one on the other hand is way too small and you are forced to loose focus on the action to actually get any info from it. I would love to be able to resize it to something like 1.5x the actual size.
Last edited by FrancescoV on May 12, 2017, 1:49:05 AM
This update looks so nice. Looking forward to checking it out 🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂
I appreciate the work that has gone into this and from a technical perspective, the new minimap is impressive and 'better'.

However, the old graphics seemed to fit Wraeclast much better. The new ones look like from a sci fi game. Maybe at least give them a yellowish-brown hue? Or make the new map optional?

Edit: and please make it so the minimap can be turned off completely.
Last edited by Archinquisitor on May 12, 2017, 1:56:55 AM
"
SirFatCatt wrote:
aMazing! aMazing! aMazing! aMazing! aMazing! aMazing! aMazing! aMazing! aMazing! aMazing! aMazing! aMazing! aMazing! aMazing! aMazing! aMazing! aMazing! aMazing! aMazing! aMazing! aMazing! aMazing!

Can we turn off that blue line and just have it transparently show the new areas? It looks a little ugly because of the blue lines, to be honest.

This, or at least reduce the size of the blue line. I like a minimalistic kind of approach. Everything else is fine but the blue line irks me a bit.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
please allow choice of colors and lightening and darkening of this minimap feature.
thank you
seems to be much more modern style. a cool upgrade. pls test it on a 4k monitor or tv, cause the color of the lines can be hard to see, if you play with daylight.

also great the stash tabs sales, and i will buy some, too.... no matter how mayn years and stash tabs i have, you can always take some more, with nice stuff..

i feel to design MAP stash tab, by using your currency tab, and will finish it next week.

its good to see that in poe is always positive design movements the hole years.

so .cheeRs for the weekend.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ ++HIDEOUT IMPROVEMENT THREAD: ..../view-thread/2179528...++░░░░▒▒▒▒
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Finally! That is some really good - and much anticipated - news! Looking forward to enjoy this while playing.
If i remember right, way way back during closed beta you had to rework the minimap because it was causing out of memory errors, dose this add much more to ram than the current version?
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
The new map is amazing... but please make it possible to change the color of the circle in the options menu, that blue will be really confusing (for me at least).
Last edited by wukmaster on May 12, 2017, 2:15:58 AM
the new map itself is brilliant, awesome job.

I really hate that blue line though, can we get a way to just turn that off completely?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info