Preview of the New Minimap and Super Stash Sale

Sweet !
And because the minimap sits in one corner, while our health sits in another corner, and our mana sits in another corner, and our buffs/debuffs sit in another corner, I'm not impressed and it won't be useful.

Until the UI is logical and efficient with key information placed in close proximity and less space taking, they can make all the changes they want to no real benefit of the way we need to process the mass of information that keeps us alive.
I'm the Ps guy: Psomm, Pso, Psong, pso-on and pso-phorth.
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!!!!!!
HI GGG! I hope you will read my message out here!

I am fed up with the game, i spent tens of hours for making my Slayer from scratch and Izaro one-shots me at 6k+ish life. That's really and really frustrating if you believe me. When are you gonna equalize life and ES? Say, like making life reach at least 10k while taking standard life nodes on the tree to tank Izaro and stuff. The game should be enjoyable and rewarding, you know, moreover we donate moneys to it. I don't want to constantly die from Izaro's hand after buying a supporter pack and spending almost like 1k hours into the game.

All i need is 10k life to tank the end-game content and not to be one-shot from everywhere. I want to enjoy the game i constantly support. Thx for attention and i hope you will make your game as enjoyable as i want it to be as stated above.
Demon King Armour Set Please !!!
omg finally. i cannot play this game cause of that bad minimap:D my poor eyes are so happy right now:D please also remove all this fking darkness tnx:D
"
RAINLOVVER wrote:
HI GGG! I hope you will read my message out here!

I am fed up with the game, i spent tens of hours for making my Slayer from scratch and Izaro one-shots me at 6k+ish life. That's really and really frustrating if you believe me. When are you gonna equalize life and ES? Say, like making life reach at least 10k while taking standard life nodes on the tree to tank Izaro and stuff. The game should be enjoyable and rewarding, you know, moreover we donate moneys to it. I don't want to constantly die from Izaro's hand after buying a supporter pack and spending almost like 1k hours into the game.

All i need is 10k life to tank the end-game content and not to be one-shot from everywhere. I want to enjoy the game i constantly support. Thx for attention and i hope you will make your game as enjoyable as i want it to be as stated above.

Bring granite and basalt flasks and izaro will not scratch you.
Looking good, but the blue ring around is bad design. Make it more subtle imo.
“Close your eyes and let the mind expand. Let no fear of death or darkness arrest its course. Allow the mind to merge with Mind. Let it flow out upon the great curve of consciousness. Let it soar on the wings of the great bird of duration, up to the very Circle of Eternity.”
Applause!
Twitch, Twitter, Steam: SunlitKarma
thers a way to change mouse pointer? i just found it's hard to keep the eyes on it when i use spells like glacial cascade or other white stuffs...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info