Preview of the New Minimap and Super Stash Sale

So good!
OMG this is so much beter !
SC legues V
"
"
Cicindela wrote:
New mini-map details are indeed nice. Smooth, no ragged edges, more detailed, beautiful. Good work. But this blue line, when you explore is annoying, irritating, and acts as distraction. There is a reason why usually black "fog of war" is used and which is lifted during exploration.

I hope there will be an option to turn off this blue line, even better would be change it to "fog of war" or similar.
"
Warbor7 wrote:
It could be cool if the entrance had the same bright colour as on live so you are sure not to miss it;D
Neither of you read the first post it seems... you can turn the "Blue Line" stuff off and the entrance will be made brighter.

"
DoubleU wrote:
I would like to see an opacity slider for the mini-map or the ability to make it smaller.

Edit : damn that overlay map looks awesome

You have been able to adjust opacity for many years now however i forget if it only applies to the minimap.
Not correct there. The walkability layer can be cut off, but the exploration line he is talking about cannot. Hopefully they will give us the option.
How hard would it be to make the refined minimap an option you can toggle on or off? I'm definitely excited to see the minimap get an overhaul especially with the feature to show where you haven't explored, but some people might still love to have the Diablo 2-esque style of the old map.
PoE players: Our game has a wide diversity of builds.

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

MFers found strength in their Afflictions. They became reliant on them. I am not so foolish.
Last edited by Pizzarugi on May 12, 2017, 9:09:53 PM
this looks really awesome!
Let a man walk alone -
Let him commit no sin.
Let him bear few wishes,
Like an elephant in the forest.
finally almost all the improvements to the minimap (except for one) that I suggested years ago in closed beta are going to be implemented.

- names and crosses of players on the minimap (done)
- better minimap to allow better navigation (coming soon)
- markers on edge of map if players are out of visible map range to allow seeing which direction they are (still missing)

thx gg
“Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.”
― Christopher Hitchens
My QoL List: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3279646
Amazing map GGG <3
Looks good. Well spent dev resources this time.
It looks even better than I thought it would!
Looking great GGG! you exceed my expectations everytime :)
Improved character animation next?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info