Preview of the New Minimap and Super Stash Sale

"
TheWoodsy wrote:
Would love to change size, zoom and background opacity of corner map please.

But also be able to zoom and move around the overlay map as well. It's already possible to scroll the map but it's very slow and should be doable with the mouse.

Tbh dynamic opacity would be nice - changing the opacity manually is not that useful when the next tileset is invariably much darker or lighter.
This looks amazing. The current map is so bad :3 Great job, guys and gals!
looks verry clean and smooth, great job!
Nice job with the mini map. It has been super hard to use it while in specific maps, it all overlapped and was hard to decipher.

My eyes thank you!
I would be super happy if Light Radius affected the way the mini map worked. Bigger Radius = larger clear of the minimap's "Fog of War". But even if it doesn't do that I still LOVE this cool minimap :D
One question: Will this work in a party as well? I mean if my friend travels through the dungeon, do I see on my map where he was already? Becouse this was pretty annoying in the previous game....you know...runnin the same way twice and stuff like this.
NEW MINIMAP IS T H I C C
If you're changing the minimap, would it be possible to add a second slider for map transparency? I would like to be able to have a fully opaque minimap in the corner, and the transparent map when it's blown up to fullscreen.
"
Dr_Frog wrote:
One question: Will this work in a party as well? I mean if my friend travels through the dungeon, do I see on my map where he was already? Because this was pretty annoying in the previous game....you know...runnin the same way twice and stuff like this.

BIG BUMP HERE!

I would really like to see a option to en-/disable a "party map reveal" option.
So far I had no need of purchasing anything, but the improved map? I'd buy that instantly.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info