Preview of the New Minimap and Super Stash Sale

Love the new mini map ^^ <3
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
Question: When exploring a map, does everyone in the party push back the Fog Of War on the map? Or does each player have their own separate Fog of War? I mean can an individual player in a Party keep track of where only they themselves have explored?
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD
The ocean! Kreygasm
"What's do you what?" - Kira of the Maraketh
I liked the old minimap, i guess I will like the new one as well. With the speed of the game right now i basically don't follow anything but the minimap :)
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
Art in motion.
Neden yaşıyorsun?
"
Midkraft wrote:
very nice :D those 20 mins searches for a passage that you missed is over ! XD

Hehe, yeah exactly!!

Now we just could get two more things added related to this I would be a happy man :)

* Remaining mobs (same as for maps) no /remaining is not the solution.
* A small bonus for clearing a zone. (small is the keyword here, shouldn't be a "must" to clear a zone in any way)
Last edited by Dharall on May 12, 2017, 6:14:42 AM
Looks so beautiful and awesome!

Great QoL update Chris and Co!

Will you also be changing the graphics when you hover over an entrance to a new area with the mouse? The current white colour is so outdated and I believe you mentioned this long ago in your development manifesto?
IGN: Caydranth
That looks like a good feature. Is the radius of the unexplored clear based on light radius?
Thank you GGG!

Do we have the option of making the mini-map bigger? Would prefer to use a bigger mini-map than a large map that covers our character/gameplay.
What a massive improvement!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info