Slayer Terminus Est Flicker - Good leaguestarter? - All content down

Can you update the link to the passive skills tree? Plz!
It would be really nice if you could tell us what big points to grab during leveling, coz after lvl 51 I dont rly know where to head better. Thank you
IGN : Jarvandar
<3
Last edited by madgod88 on Aug 7, 2017, 2:56:09 AM
Honestly, I just am wondering one thing, why not get headsman. I feel without it that reflect is just too dangerous. The other aspect is that with acuity gloves the extra leech rate is kinda a waste. Endless hunger is still worth it for the overleech and for not removing leech at full life. The downside of stuns is mitigated by the new pantheon bonus more than reflect.

"
Maethorr wrote:
Honestly, I just am wondering one thing, why not get headsman. I feel without it that reflect is just too dangerous. The other aspect is that with acuity gloves the extra leech rate is kinda a waste. Endless hunger is still worth it for the overleech and for not removing leech at full life. The downside of stuns is mitigated by the new pantheon bonus more than reflect.

At the beginning, with low damage and no acuity gloves = Brutal Fervour wins.
Endgame, high damage and acuity AND the new Pantheon anti stun = prolly can use Headsman....
The thing about headsman is that you're not always using a writhing jar for bosses, are you? :(
My flask slots are already... full.
With Brine King you can get to 50% stun recovery (20% from tree, 28% chance to avoid stuns), maybe it is enough?
The thing is... you can use Soul of Yugul and 25% reduced damage reflected is enough, I think.
Lion's roar 3000 armour, some armour on gear, taste of hate 20% of phys going to cold.
Add a diamond flask with 95%+ increased armour and your physical damage reflect should NOT be an issue....
Also, even with acuity, you still have the overleech from endless hunger and you do not crit all the time, (the thing is, you actually want 1 out of 10 hits to be a hit so you get that nice extra regen going).
You are also missing the 10% to maximum life per second from brutal fervour = huge
you are regenning 30% of your HP per second instead of 20%, 3.3 seconds to full instead of 5.
So, as long as your damage is not lacking, and from my calculations single target vs shaper should still be 2mil without abyssus, I would not take Headsman.
The build clears FAST without it and it is just not needed for clearing - it does NOT help versus the hard part - really tanky bosses - no reflect issues vs shaper for example and the "killed recently" barely applies.

I can see a point Headsman and Soul of Yugul and Soul of Solaris versus (uber) ATZIRI - if you wanna flicker with 75% reduced reflected damage taken - with flasks up you should be fine (lol, what are we talking about here :)))) ????)

So:
The advantage of Headsman:
Relaxed mapping, not helping vs bosses.

The advantage of Brutal Fervour:
Removes 1 prefix - staunching for bleeding from the diamond flask to enable 95% increased armour (huge in my opinion) that helps against phys reflect and bosses alike.
Gives better regen and allows us to not worry about stuns - at all: I died a lot with 7k life on a flicker with no stun immunity = just get stunned in the middle of a pack, you're dead in the next 0.5 seconds, don't really matter that you cannot be stunned for the next 2 seconds.

And you can try it, ofc, it's only 10 regrets to see how it works out for you ;)

ALSO:

Skill tree at level 78:

https://poeplanner.com/AAkAAMsACRQBAGK5HZstp5-fowHcd-OpboTZR369NmVNvqcZtC2DFSD2o-96037uDqOKI_ZNko19MHzUUnSgBqIX3AYgyNxRR-dUJP3_3j7PveaNvwW16NbndG1stUg2PZ2qbIxirFWFpcsPqxa_JpVh4lVLjDaJ03BSeWjBBF8_FCDvDlBH5FGXeQmWOQ7rCYVS2WGtjc9-dqzqGPjrFHEbqvcykn3cI5hv5c-plIdqeHqpJ4Tv2sF07QUtQzHDM1oawQfXfmMXP_zoZgixAAAAAAA=
"
ALSO:

Skill tree at level 78:

https://poeplanner.com/AAkAAMsACRQBAGK5HZstp5-fowHcd-OpboTZR369NmVNvqcZtC2DFSD2o-96037uDqOKI_ZNko19MHzUUnSgBqIX3AYgyNxRR-dUJP3_3j7PveaNvwW16NbndG1stUg2PZ2qbIxirFWFpcsPqxa_JpVh4lVLjDaJ03BSeWjBBF8_FCDvDlBH5FGXeQmWOQ7rCYVS2WGtjc9-dqzqGPjrFHEbqvcykn3cI5hv5c-plIdqeHqpJ4Tv2sF07QUtQzHDM1oawQfXfmMXP_zoZgixAAAAAAA=

Not sure, am I bLind, or you didnt complete one of the quests with point reward. Coz I saved a bandit and still get the same tree as you but at level 77)
Last edited by madgod88 on Aug 9, 2017, 4:48:21 AM
can you skill build 3.0 for level 90? i already level 84 but dont know where to place my skill poin :)

and what best gem for 5 link? i already using flicker - multistrike - melee physical dmg - inc critical strike - fortify
Last edited by Undevil on Aug 9, 2017, 8:07:10 AM
"
Undevil wrote:

and what best gem for 5 link? i already using flicker - multistrike - melee physical dmg - inc critical strike - fortify

Your links are correct.
Use fortify for leveling and swap it out for something else as soon as you've reached your leveling goal. You can use Ruthless/Maim/Added Fire/Crit Damage just to name a few.
tickle tickle
Last edited by MeteorPojken on Aug 9, 2017, 11:32:48 AM
After the Acuity "bug fix" I will no longer recommend Duelist - Slayer as the best option for Terminus Est. F*** you GGG.
Vaal Pact Berserker will be the better option.

Thread is considered closed.
Last edited by Mobsy on Aug 13, 2017, 7:48:25 AM
"
Mobsy wrote:
After the Acuity "bug fix" I will no longer recommend Duelist - Slayer as the best option for Terminus Est. F*** you GGG.
Vaal Pact Berserker will be the better option.

Thread is considered closed.

Will you do a theory crafting for the berserker vision? I'm interested to see it and compare with the current slayer version.
Last edited by NeuroticShark on Aug 13, 2017, 4:05:48 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info