Slayer Terminus Est Flicker - Good leaguestarter? - All content down

HI i got a question about how dos Carnage Heart work with Atziri's Acuity?
Acuity make the leech instantly so "X% increased Damage while Leeching" can't work? and "50% increased Life Leeched per second" also mean nothing?
"
miragesith wrote:
HI i got a question about how dos Carnage Heart work with Atziri's Acuity?
Acuity make the leech instantly so "X% increased Damage while Leeching" can't work? and "50% increased Life Leeched per second" also mean nothing?

Atziri's Acuity insta leech is a little different than Vaal Pact.
When Atziri's leech gives you full life, you still have a "leeched pool" stacked on top your full life thanks to "Endless Hunger" Passive form Slayer ascendancy.
So the damage still applies :)

Really looking forward doing this build.
I've played flicker since release beta. Love this skill to death. Too bad it got nerfizzled so many times. (20% increased crit chance I will miss you! ;_; )
Can't really decide if I should start as Slayer Lacerate or Slayer Flicker :O
dis mah sig.
Last edited by InSaNeOo on Jul 18, 2017, 12:22:33 AM
thanks for u reply
one more question: i was killed by rare monster with ele reflec affix many time ..(i use PHY to Light if i use ICD i will kill by something with phy reflec affix) ....how to fix this?...
BTW: i love FS very much too...so i hate reflec.....very much....

PS...it's looks impossable to get a Atziri's Acuity in beta.....
Last edited by miragesith on Jul 21, 2017, 12:28:03 PM

and if u got enough cri like 85%+ with power charge maybe Doedre's Elixir is better than Diamond Flask ? i have 85%cri with 3 power charge and Blasphemy +Assassin's Mark 9% cri 85+9=94% Diamond Flask give me 1-0.15*0.15=97.7%=95%(MAX cri) but Doedre's Elixir have 2 more charge .looks batter than Diamond Flask
Last edited by miragesith on Jul 21, 2017, 9:33:20 PM
What was your twitch again?
"
miragesith wrote:

and if u got enough cri like 85%+ with power charge maybe Doedre's Elixir is better than Diamond Flask ? i have 85%cri with 3 power charge and Blasphemy +Assassin's Mark 9% cri 85+9=94% Diamond Flask give me 1-0.15*0.15=97.7%=95%(MAX cri) but Doedre's Elixir have 2 more charge .looks batter than Diamond Flask

you cant have more than 3 power charges... no mater how many elixirs you use
dis mah sig.
"
InSaNeOo wrote:
"
miragesith wrote:

i means elixirs also give me frenzy and endurance charge....
and how to keep alive when some rare monster have phy/ele reflec if don't have Atziri's Acuity ? real hard to get one in beta
"
miragesith wrote:
"
InSaNeOo wrote:
"
miragesith wrote:

i means elixirs also give me frenzy and endurance charge....
and how to keep alive when some rare monster have phy/ele reflec if don't have Atziri's Acuity ? real hard to get one in beta

The gloves really make the build shine - but they got so expensive that it's not even funny anymore...
There's a workaround - with an alternative tree, vaal pact is close and you can use 1 or 2 jewels with 2 mana gained on hit. The gloves are still BiS - BUT - a rare pair will give more dps ( how are acuity's BiS if a rare gives more DPS??? - well it's quality of life really and saving 3 talent points on tree, if your budget allows it)
Alternative tree I just put in my original post has some 12% more damage compared to original version but lacks some life and life leech - still havent decided, considering that dmg is not a problem on the build.

With a base of 70% crit rate - no power charges - you can try to ditch diamond flask for a basalt flask (?) but it won't be reliable - I would still keep the diamond flask around.
Also, assassin's mark is calculated after the 95% crit cap - so you can get 100% crit rate.
Where does all of your Crit chance come from? My gear is like 70% of yours and my crit chacne is only at 45% how is yours at 70%?
"
Where does all of your Crit chance come from? My gear is like 70% of yours and my crit chacne is only at 45% how is yours at 70%?

I guess its the Jewels + gloves + ring
dis mah sig.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info