Slayer Terminus Est Flicker - Good leaguestarter? - All content down

"
I guess its the Jewels + gloves + ring

His rings dont even give him any crit, 2 more jewels then me would only give another 3-4% max making my crit 48 and his gloves would only boost my crit to 52-53% tops, still no where close to his 70% crit UNBUFFED doesnt make sense to me, he must be doing something not in the guide, his profile is private now, mines not though take a look and see what im doing wrong to be missing out on nearly 30% raw crit chance
Last edited by a4abloodydemon on Jul 24, 2017, 9:12:30 AM
"
"
I guess its the Jewels + gloves + ring

His rings dont even give him any crit, 2 more jewels then me would only give another 3-4% max making my crit 48 and his gloves would only boost my crit to 52-53% tops, still no where close to his 70% crit UNBUFFED doesnt make sense to me, he must be doing something not in the guide, his profile is private now, mines not though take a look and see what im doing wrong to be missing out on nearly 30% raw crit chance

Uh after reading your statement..I did double check. There was nothing wrong with his build tree when I did the review. You're level 77 and haven't got the critical key-nodes int he top right of the passive tree..which effectively gives out 100% global crit IF it's the alternative tree. Depth perception/Assassination/Trickery

In reality the OP doesn't need to have a diamond crit ring x 2 + amulet with global crit...max possible 95~% IF OP used the alternative tree route

summary:

OP could be using the alternative tree

or

He/she uses the normal tree and swapped out jewelry
Last edited by Molochmane on Jul 24, 2017, 9:44:50 AM
p
Last edited by a4abloodydemon on Jul 24, 2017, 1:42:42 PM
http://prntscr.com/fzo4wu

This is my Path of Building pastebin:

https://pastebin.com/kgmTcRzw

Standard tree

https://poeplanner.com/AAgAAQcABxQrAICE2Ud-vTZlTb6nqZSHaqknhO_awXTt028FLXrveHq5HUCgIWB08Y9gLlMY2xR15eacxLcid9fjn2egh3ZKfVb6I_ZNko19MHzUUnSgBqIX3AYgUUfnVCT9_9431O0_Ps-95iyFWhp_KwHcd-OpbsAaeA218jWS_o9N46ZXMZ7YvW87eWg__OhmCLHBBF8_FCDvDlBH5FGXeQmWOQ7rCYVS2WGtjc9-dqzqGPcykn3cI5hv5c_46_PdaGUUcRuqEPDyWoE6wQfXfmMXXhMhVdw9B3XAptl8ggdvJ5pqy_UxsNy95w-fo6efLPuKIicgmy2ygIa0hacnn6U1DHBR2pUkAAAAAAA=

, not the new version with extra crit:

https://poeplanner.com/AAgAAQcABxQrAIDTfrVIjDYPqxa_7T9tbCaVYeJVS52qbIxirL6nZU29NkMx2sF07QUtLlPTb419I_ZNkqOKR3695sMzWhp67-4O73qlyzY9VYWE2QHcn6Onn7kdmy0ZtC2DFSD2o3fjqW7AGm877LCMC7l8idNwUud06NYFtTB8UUfnVCT9_97UUsv1MbDcvecPdKAGohfcBiA-zzfUjb-plIdqeHqpJ4TveWjBBF8_FCDvDlBH5FGXeQmWOQ7rCYVS2WGtjc9-dqzqGPcykn3cI5hv5c_46xRxG6oQ8PJagTrBB9d-Yxfz3WhlLOmGs8jceA218jWS2L2lNQxwsoCGtIWnJ59R2pUkAAAAAAA=

This tree option has less leech - if you do not have The Retch belt and a good leech Carnage Heart - might not be enough for sustaining especially vs reflect maps.

You do not have a 21/20 critical strikes gem, do you?
Or a 75% crit chance Sword? mine's 74% so that'd be about 0.3-0.4%crit to about almost 70% unbuffed.
Jewels have some crit and the gloves also help.

Trying to no longer promote this build as I started to dislike GGG's "let's nerf every fcking build" attitude. Game is on a slippery slope lately...
Last edited by Mobsy on Jul 24, 2017, 11:53:15 AM
Please add some video :)
deleted
Last edited by plasmaszap on Jul 25, 2017, 12:58:27 AM
"

The gloves really make the build shine - but they got so expensive that it's not even funny anymore...
There's a workaround - with an alternative tree, vaal pact is close and you can use 1 or 2 jewels with 2 mana gained on hit. The gloves are still BiS - BUT - a rare pair will give more dps ( how are acuity's BiS if a rare gives more DPS??? - well it's quality of life really and saving 3 talent points on tree, if your budget allows it)
Alternative tree I just put in my original post has some 12% more damage compared to original version but lacks some life and life leech - still havent decided, considering that dmg is not a problem on the build.

With a base of 70% crit rate - no power charges - you can try to ditch diamond flask for a basalt flask (?) but it won't be reliable - I would still keep the diamond flask around.
Also, assassin's mark is calculated after the 95% crit cap - so you can get 100% crit rate.

i know VP is good ..but if i use vp. that means brutal fervour don't work?? ndless hunger is useless too
Last edited by miragesith on Jul 24, 2017, 11:43:31 PM
"
miragesith wrote:
"

The gloves really make the build shine - but they got so expensive that it's not even funny anymore...
There's a workaround - with an alternative tree, vaal pact is close and you can use 1 or 2 jewels with 2 mana gained on hit. The gloves are still BiS - BUT - a rare pair will give more dps ( how are acuity's BiS if a rare gives more DPS??? - well it's quality of life really and saving 3 talent points on tree, if your budget allows it)
Alternative tree I just put in my original post has some 12% more damage compared to original version but lacks some life and life leech - still havent decided, considering that dmg is not a problem on the build.

With a base of 70% crit rate - no power charges - you can try to ditch diamond flask for a basalt flask (?) but it won't be reliable - I would still keep the diamond flask around.
Also, assassin's mark is calculated after the 95% crit cap - so you can get 100% crit rate.

i know VP is good ..but if i use vp. that means brutal fervour don't work?? ndless hunger is useless too

Endless hunger works for The Retch belt - rest of slayer goodies are not available with Vaal pact, as you have mentioned.
That's why the gloves are really insane for slayer like no other class....
You will not need vaal pact/gloves up to t14 or so even easy mods t15. Bring a life flask for oh shit situations and gather currency for the shit gloves of imbaness...
Btw: acuity with vulnerability on hit and carnage heart with +1curse would be my perfect setup.... Hahahahaha 200ex gloves and not so hahaha 5-10ex amulet :)
Nice build, just wanted to ask about your thoughts regarding the other terminus build for duelist on the forum page.

Your guy's tree are kinda similar except they went with phase acrobatic on the far right, and obviously the gear is the same pretty much.

I want to run FS in 3.0 as starter bd.
here is my solution:
1) I use Kaom's roots, so I take off Brutal Fervour. Instead i use VP.
2) I use brutality supp and duo curses, since i have Headsman, and they give me large dmg scales.
3) I dont take any frenzy nodes...
4) Overwhelm -> is the essence of my tree. it allow me to use "melee phy dmg on full life" and not to get one shot by giant skeleton

here is my tree:
https://poeplanner.com/AAgAAQ0ACBQAAIO5HRXsmSu9gcqQhNlHfr02ZU2plHh6qSeE74dq2sF07QUteu9AoCFgdPGPYG8nmmpeEyFV3D0HdcCmAdx346lueWjBBF8_FCDvDlBH5FGXeQmWOQ7rCYVS2WGtjc9-dqzqGPcykn09PuXPmG_cI_jrFHHZfIIHG6rBB9d-YxcQ8PJagTrAGngNtfI1kti9_o9N46ZXMZ5vOxjbFHV311b6fyswfNRSdKAGohfcBiCNfSP2TZJRR-dUJP3_3o2_BbXo1iLqwzoqOCSLD6sWvyaVYeJVS4w2idNwUjfU7T-btYTFLPuKIicgRrfTb_PdaGUyAbIZz3qlNQxwO7b1YVHalSTv0UOjAAAAAAA=

wut u think

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info