The Fall of Oriath: Beta FAQ

yeah hyped to hear the xbox beta is comming too. will give it a try :)
hope there will be a xbox support pack, will need some stuff since i cant swap over my stashes ^^

Anyhow is Start Button the new M?
"
MasterAxe wrote:
"
Kingoko wrote:
"
MasterAxe wrote:
Great so a month of nothing but stupid meaningless events. GUess they dont mind losing players to other games while they just stay here in limbo.

Play std then :P

I have tried, trust me, there just is no desire. Even though i hate the stupidly short leagues being only 3 months, its still better than logging in to play in Standard.

Maybe you can use this downtime to catch up on your Nietzsche.
Can we in 3.0 invite Tasuni in the hideout for card trading like Navali (no level or counted as master)? It's one of the most annoying thing to go always to town to trade the cards!
remember my duelist top 1 beta act4 hc :P random players .... ofc ... but all know this first who take keys is streamers ....
Last edited by tunsik6 on May 10, 2017, 3:39:04 AM
Option A) Shower GGG with your money , get to play a beta
Option B) Download DOTA 2 and wait till July

B it is ,cause i dont like cashgrabs , gg , cya in couple of months
still one month away ! thanks for the update :) since I didn't spend 500+ I'll need to rely on RnG jesus to get a key
IGN: Megawipe
Perfect time to start FoO for me ^^
I'll prepare to nolife.
"What's do you what?" - Kira of the Maraketh
I'll take a pack, sure.
Second-class poe gamer
Yay for all the supporter packs i've bought x). I'm also hoping that we will have races that reward beta keys for those who don't meet the criteria to join right away. During the Awakening Beta there was a 5 day solo race that awarded top 35 players with access. More of that please!
Lol, good memoryz of beta key hype incoming. And I haven't even made myself to play that beta then.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info