[3.0] HC/SC Nowlech's Trickster Essence Drain (LifeMoM/CI/LL) ~Shaper and Uber Atziri! Videos!

Hi, The build is very good, kill everything easily until maps tiers 16 with the base life / MoM

Total increase with flasks, they are 78k chaos damage per second in lv 89!

Spoiler

Update 21/08/2017:
The Totem Blight has huge debuff 80% reduced movement speed, it is safer against bosses ... now I am lv 90, increases to 93k Chaos damage per second

My Tree Skill lv 90
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.0.1/AAAABAYCAQPuBLMHHgj0DkgPqxEtES8RlhNtFAkWvxhqHNwdviL0JIsmiCaVKPorCiycMtEzhzY9PAU8tj1fQYdFR0WdSRNJT0lRSbFSU1KvU1JVS1WFWAdauVxAXfJh4mKsZ_xo8mpDaoxsC2yMbRlw1HWedoJ4L3yDfOV_xoCzgseExYUyh8uJ4IsOjxqPRo_6kUeTH5MnlS6XLZeVl_Sa4Juhm7WdqqEvogCi2aXLpwinm7DYtAy00bVItzC3PriTu028qrzqvorAZsM6yAzIFMrTzxXXz9i92jvdX-ZY62Pr7u9874jwH_DV9W_31_k3-aT56P4K

Last edited by VikingoGx on Aug 21, 2017, 10:07:59 PM
"
VikingoGx wrote:
Hi, The build is very good, kill everything easily until maps tiers 16 with the base life / MoM

You are killing everything - including bosses - easily in tier 15 maps? With that gear? What the HELL am I doing wrong?

EDIT: I guess it could be the added damage from the sceptre. It adds to Decay, Blight from gloves, and even a bit to ED. Looks like I have to try and get lucky, first with prophecies and then with loot from the council.
Last edited by sikker on Aug 18, 2017, 5:54:46 AM
So i recently switched to Low Life. Have done some t13-14 maps without real problems despiting my fairly basic gear and low level support gems.

I have updated LL passive tree as in the guide it still has some projectile dmg nodes which does nothing for ED.

Sitting at 8k ES, 300ES/sec base (more when ED is active and trickster passives kick in).

Seems like Paragon system (stun avoidance) is enough to play comfortably.

You can check my gear and passive tree in my profile.
Little update from me, playing CI currently at 10.3k ES, adjusted tree to my needs. Recently got 6l chest and 40% ED on helm. Now working on ED lvl21 and empower lvl4 ;) And I might check the scepter to see what is better (delirium dagger vs scepter). My tree and gear on my profile if anyone is interested :P
Last edited by arlen2015 on Aug 18, 2017, 8:41:47 AM
My problem with delirium dagger is that decay:
a)got nerfed twice already
b) does not spread with contagion

So it helps with single target but not that much.

My ES gear is pretty basic and lacking stats but I am just starting and I'm pretty sure you can go aroung 10kES while low lifing.
"
VikingoGx wrote:

Total increase with flasks, they are 78k chaos damage per second in lv 89!

Spoiler

Two questions :
how much HP you got ? Your life rolls are quite low on all gear I feel, specially for tier 16 bosses.
Do you feel not having cwdt-IC is hurting your defences too much ? I decided to drop my blasphemy set up and instead use cwdt-UC-temp chains, which still curses most dangerous mobs while giving me an extra 30% mana.
If you check OP profile you will see he has abondoned this build. Looks like ED is dead
"
raistek wrote:
My problem with delirium dagger is that decay:
a)got nerfed twice already
b) does not spread with contagion

So it helps with single target but not that much.

My ES gear is pretty basic and lacking stats but I am just starting and I'm pretty sure you can go aroung 10kES while low lifing.

Using scepter now, need to get used to shield charge tho :P Dmg is better now.
So why do people use breath of the council? The damage is much lower than using a rare wand with a lot of spell damage, or an apep's rage which increases the spell damage and cast speed, as well as adding a decent amount of extra chaos damage to hit.

I know I'm probably missing something, but the only reason can't be shield charge?
Last edited by Randomsanity on Aug 19, 2017, 10:56:34 AM
"
Randomsanity wrote:
So why do people use breath of the council? The damage is much lower than using a rare wand with a lot of spell damage, or an apep's rage which increases the spell damage and cast speed.

I know I'm probably missing something, but the only reason can't be shield charge?

Apep rage won't help as it added damage only affects hits and we scale damage over time.

As for wand vs breath, a great deal of it is indeed mainly for shield charge as it lets you reposition easily during a fight and move faster between packs, you sacrifice ~30% spell damage for it if you gain 40% duration which is good for ED but even better for blight.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info