🌌 DerroK's Hideouts - Added "Twilight in the Vashj'ir Flooded Gardens" [Infinite Abyss Hideout]

Do you have any plan to create a template for the arboreal hideout?
"
Kj1 wrote:
With how difficult it is to get Alva to 7, is there anyway we can make the autumn hideout work with Alva 6?

It certainly takes some time but it's actually not that difficult. Alva always spawns at the beginning of blood aqueduct from the Highgate entrance. you can literally enter, check and reset. It helped me reach level 7 really fast and complete a few syndicate challenges along the way.

I'm also certain that you don't need all the rooms to reach lvl 7. My alva is lvl7 but i still have not seen the atziri one yet since her room only spawns in maps.
Holy shit, these are some beautiful hideouts! 10/10

Trade Harbor of course is my favorite because it works without real money mtx.

Keep up the great work, best hideouts I've seen so far. And please create another one without real money mtx! ;)
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
"
LBJames wrote:
"
Kj1 wrote:
With how difficult it is to get Alva to 7, is there anyway we can make the autumn hideout work with Alva 6?

It certainly takes some time but it's actually not that difficult. Alva always spawns at the beginning of blood aqueduct from the Highgate entrance. you can literally enter, check and reset. It helped me reach level 7 really fast and complete a few syndicate challenges along the way.

I'm also certain that you don't need all the rooms to reach lvl 7. My alva is lvl7 but i still have not seen the atziri one yet since her room only spawns in maps.

Just got Alva to 7 with 21 rooms explored.
Harrogath and Flowering Sanctuary both have an Alva/Jun that can't open portals. :(
livejamie
Are you planning on making your other hideouts available for download? I'd kill (or pay) to have that Hunter's Dream template! I'm far too lazy to make it myself with your video.
Hey Derrok, I wanted to say that your dragon's nest hideout is an incredible use of the tileset. I also wanted to give some feedback: I think that the pastebins of decorations are incredibly useful for people who want to import your hideouts, but for people like myself who want to import some of your designs into our own hideouts, the way you used to walk around your hideout at the end of your video with all decorations shown with all names showing was really beneficial. Thanks for all your work!
Mirror Service: view-thread/2466500
Ultimate Dex Stacking Guide: view-thread/2466188
"
Paisted wrote:
Are you planning on making your other hideouts available for download? I'd kill (or pay) to have that Hunter's Dream template! I'm far too lazy to make it myself with your video.

Hello!
According to the rules of GGG: "Please leave the hideout intact until the judging is complete, so that we can check it." - I can’t do other and old Hideout templates until February at 9am. After the competition, I hope that I will quickly finish the old Hideout templates and try to do something new.

"
Hey Derrok, I wanted to say that your dragon's nest hideout is an incredible use of the tileset. I also wanted to give some feedback: I think that the pastebins of decorations are incredibly useful for people who want to import your hideouts, but for people like myself who want to import some of your designs into our own hideouts, the way you used to walk around your hideout at the end of your video with all decorations shown with all names showing was really beneficial. Thanks for all your work!

Hey, Thank you! I did not even think about it for some reason). I thought it was not necessary to do when the templates appeared. But I will remember your advice now!
🏆pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2761386 - Interview 📜
🏆Flashback SC Bestiary - Top 1 Trickster
🏆Flashback SC Incursion - Top 1 Trickster
🏆Flashback SC Synthesis - Top 1 Chieftain
⭐Competition: 3
Last edited by Path_of_DerroK on Jan 7, 2019, 12:51:09 AM
Hi Derrok

I am using your brilliant flowering sanctuary corsair style hideout.

However, there is one piece I cannot locate. There is a table next to Nikko (on his left, our right) with a glowing green light and stuff on it.

What in the world is this table/light? I can't find it on any of my missing decorations.

Thanks!

EDIT: I worked it out. The table is a style of corsair building supply, as are the little green lanterns placed down the river. How common are they in the mystery boxes - you'd have to spend a lot of money to get 6 (!) of them I presume...?
Last edited by mrpetrov on Jan 9, 2019, 5:17:51 PM
"
mrpetrov wrote:
Hi Derrok

I am using your brilliant flowering sanctuary corsair style hideout.

However, there is one piece I cannot locate. There is a table next to Nikko (on his left, our right) with a glowing green light and stuff on it.

What in the world is this table/light? I can't find it on any of my missing decorations.

Thanks!

EDIT: I worked it out. The table is a style of corsair building supply, as are the little green lanterns placed down the river. How common are they in the mystery boxes - you'd have to spend a lot of money to get 6 (!) of them I presume...?

Hello, Thank you! Yes is "Corsair Building Supplies" in new mystery box. I honestly can not answer this question, how much money you need to spend to get the right amount. This is a real random(. I can only say that they have Rarity: Common
🏆pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2761386 - Interview 📜
🏆Flashback SC Bestiary - Top 1 Trickster
🏆Flashback SC Incursion - Top 1 Trickster
🏆Flashback SC Synthesis - Top 1 Chieftain
⭐Competition: 3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info