🌌 DerroK's Hideouts - Added "Twilight in the Vashj'ir Flooded Gardens" [Infinite Abyss Hideout]

"
"
mrpetrov wrote:
Hi Derrok

I am using your brilliant flowering sanctuary corsair style hideout.

However, there is one piece I cannot locate. There is a table next to Nikko (on his left, our right) with a glowing green light and stuff on it.

What in the world is this table/light? I can't find it on any of my missing decorations.

Thanks!

EDIT: I worked it out. The table is a style of corsair building supply, as are the little green lanterns placed down the river. How common are they in the mystery boxes - you'd have to spend a lot of money to get 6 (!) of them I presume...?

Hello, Thank you! Yes is "Corsair Building Supplies" in new mystery box. I honestly can not answer this question, how much money you need to spend to get the right amount. This is a real random(. I can only say that they have Rarity: Common

Great, thanks - where do you use the 6 corsair building supplies in this ho:
1. table next to nico
2. light on river
3. light on river
4. light on river

I think that's right - where are the other two used?

Thanks again for your brilliant work, you are truly an artist.
"
mrpetrov wrote:
"
"
mrpetrov wrote:
Hi Derrok

I am using your brilliant flowering sanctuary corsair style hideout.

However, there is one piece I cannot locate. There is a table next to Nikko (on his left, our right) with a glowing green light and stuff on it.

What in the world is this table/light? I can't find it on any of my missing decorations.

Thanks!

EDIT: I worked it out. The table is a style of corsair building supply, as are the little green lanterns placed down the river. How common are they in the mystery boxes - you'd have to spend a lot of money to get 6 (!) of them I presume...?

Hello, Thank you! Yes is "Corsair Building Supplies" in new mystery box. I honestly can not answer this question, how much money you need to spend to get the right amount. This is a real random(. I can only say that they have Rarity: Common

1. table next to nico
2. light on river
3. light on river
4. light on river

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2DatL0u1U4

If you watch the time 2:25 - 2:35 you can see that 1 stands at Niko and behind 4 green flashlights (near the water). 5th did not get into the frame, it should have been even more to the right.

I even think that it is not necessary to have all 6. This is not critical.

You can try using "Ossuary Brazier", Alva Level 5 (http://poedb.tw/us/item.php?n=Ossuary+Brazier)!! He has a subspecies that gives a green glow.

Thank you very much! mrpetrov!
🏆pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2761386 - Interview 📜
🏆Flashback SC Bestiary - Top 1 Trickster
🏆Flashback SC Incursion - Top 1 Trickster
🏆Flashback SC Synthesis - Top 1 Chieftain
⭐Competition: 3
Last edited by Path_of_DerroK on Jan 9, 2019, 6:05:16 PM
"
"
mrpetrov wrote:
"

1. table next to nico
2. light on river
3. light on river
4. light on river

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2DatL0u1U4

If you watch the time 2:25 - 2:35 you can see that 1 stands at Niko and behind 4 green flashlights (near the water). 5th did not get into the frame, it should have been even more to the right.

I even think that it is not necessary to have all 6. This is not critical.

You can try using "Ossuary Brazier", Alva Level 5 (http://poedb.tw/us/item.php?n=Ossuary+Brazier)!! He has a subspecies that gives a green glow.

Thank you very much! mrpetrov!

Got it, thanks - that's a brilliant suggestion re the brazier. 12 and 8 both look good.

I can't express my gratitude enough, I used to just use default hideouts and this has been the single biggest factor in increasing my enjoyment of poe since...well for a long long time. Just amazing. Makes me feel like I'm in an rpg so much more.
Last edited by mrpetrov on Jan 9, 2019, 6:36:13 PM
Derrok - in flowering sanctuary, where can I open syndicate hideouts, it says there's no room at Jun or at the map device...?
"
mrpetrov wrote:
Derrok - in flowering sanctuary, where can I open syndicate hideouts, it says there's no room at Jun or at the map device...?

you can put Jun here - https://i.imgur.com/S1IzeJD.jpg
perfect, cheers!
"
mrpetrov wrote:
perfect, cheers!

There and Alva have problems (. I wrote the reason why it happened. I ignored all league content and expansion at the start of the league. I only ran Poorjoy's Asylum to 100, and during these runs I made Hideout and didn’t even know that Jun and Alva do not open portals when there is no space).
"
"
mrpetrov wrote:
perfect, cheers!

There and Alva have problems (. I wrote the reason why it happened. I ignored all league content and expansion at the start of the league. I only ran Poorjoy's Asylum to 100, and during these runs I made Hideout and didn’t even know that Jun and Alva do not open portals when there is no space).

Well Jun is fine in her new spot. As for Alva, do you think it would be possible to open up her room somewhat to use the extra space behind her desk, so she could open the portals in her room?
"
mrpetrov wrote:
"
"
mrpetrov wrote:
perfect, cheers!

Well Jun is fine in her new spot. As for Alva, do you think it would be possible to open up her room somewhat to use the extra space behind her desk, so she could open the portals in her room?

try to move away Fellshrine Ruins Decoration, and the table means yes.
Hi Derrok, wanted to thank you so much for creating these hideouts, they are really true works of art!!

Im currently using the flowering sanctuary - Autumn, having some issues though. When i try to import your hideout, most of it gets imported but there will be an error message saying
"Warning: could not import one or more hideout doodads."
"Hideout template imported successfully"

And now i realised that some of the rooms are missing a few items, is there a way to fix this? I checked on the calculator and it said I have some missing items. However after checking in game, turns out i do have them available, just that they arent being placed. Do you know any solutions to this? Your response will be very much appreciated, thanks again

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info