Development Manifesto: Damage Over Time Changes - Part 2

"
Sarno wrote:
FWIW I'd never see a Dev Manifesto if it wasn't for you posting about them here. They're too infrequent for me to visit that section of the forum out of habit. Thanks Bex. <3

Same for me. Thanks Bex!
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
interesting read

(you stealth nerfed beta release! nooooooooooooo!)

https://www.pathofexile.com/oriath
Changes are very much needed to these mechanics.

I'll need to find some time in my agenda to read through the manifesto's more carefully.

Any one making a good video on this?
#isuckatreading at am lazy :P
"
zacintosh wrote:
RIP Double Dip

Double RIP.
Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.
R.I.P.
Hello,

Sorry for being blunt, but maybe there is a TL;DR simplified version?

From what i understand stuff will get simplified for a lot of builds, no hidden bullshit mechanics only descent players can calculate.

There is some skepticism in me about this... GGG is all about "meta" world. I fear that Poison, Bleed and Ignite, will share a bench with Freeze, Chill and Shock.

Will these change improve balance or simply make stuff inconvenient and forgoten? Reflecting upon past patches, i fear its the latter.
sweet
what gonna happen to explosive arrow? :(

Why other games respect the players, and you do not?
Is it really difficult to disable your spam mailing list?

Spam mailing with confirmation of login is not a protection when you disable your spam mailing to mailboxes?

Suppose I cracked the box, how exactly do you protect the player sends a confirmation to the cracked box?

That is, there is no protection for your hacked box?
Then why do you spam constantly on the mail?

Your support service intentionally two weeks not to disable spam mailing to mailboxes

Further, your lightning effects will blink your eyes like a welding machine, disabling the special evektom in the game is not necessary to play it.

You played your game yourself? Do not your eyes get tired from the lightning flash?
Last edited by rthsrthsrtrt on May 3, 2017, 5:42:21 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info