[3.8] Demi's FlyingPurplePeople Cyclone/Bladestorm/Earthquake/Ice Crash Slayer Guide

"
Anesthetize34 wrote:
"
PaganFerre wrote:
I'm playing "diablo-like" games about 20 years.. Most fucking great build I've ever played.. Actually I'm always playing with my own builds, but thats my first seasson in PoE and game much more deeper than I remember so I was need help and this build beyond helpful (learning curve, safe, funny, smooth etc)

I'm doing hardcore I mean gameplay time so I was little lucky and got some nice drops like my boots so I think I got decent gear for start. Doing maps very fast after got the SF and still playing 4 link Warchief and 5 link Lacerete. If you'd gimme some advice about my "gears path"it will be a great favor.

ps. hell yeah no fuckin' judge no fuckin' jury we'r fucking purple slayers!!!

I like this guy!

I also like this build. Thanks.

Well champ thanks..
"
updated rare gear stat priorities section to help out a bit

What's the ideally AS cap? My AS 8.34 atm and I know it's too much just want to know sacrifaceable amount. Thanks for your time..
"
PaganFerre wrote:
"
updated rare gear stat priorities section to help out a bit

What's the ideally AS cap? My AS 8.34 atm and I know it's too much just want to know sacrifaceable amount. Thanks for your time..

i have like 12.1 and i need more
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
Well then let's make another 60h str8 session without fuckin' sleep!
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Amunkaidon/characters I used this build a few leagues back in a race and a little bit after in standard and it was a beast even on 5 links. It did all the content at the time and should be able to do uber elder if you have a bit better gear and some skill and knowledge of the fight.. when I did the race I only made it up to a kondos for a weapon so everything in the build that I have only ran me about 1.5 maybe 2 ex total. Basically its a great build even on the low end budget. I wouold definitely recommend this build.
So I'm having a bit of an issue getting stunned in my initial mapping. Do I just not have enough life on my gear or am I missing something obvious?
new video guide for 3.3 added to thread
Hey Demi, i'Ve been wondering if The Retch unique belt could work fine with this build ? what do you think ?
"
Jechtz wrote:
Hey Demi, i'Ve been wondering if The Retch unique belt could work fine with this build ? what do you think ?

its meh
Why voidheart?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info