[3.8] Demi's FlyingPurplePeople Cyclone/Bladestorm/Earthquake/Ice Crash Slayer Guide

I like the build a lot, just a quick question...
I run through my mana in a second, any tips for that?
"
fr0z1k wrote:

Check out the skill tree, this build uses Blood Magic keystone to consume life for skills and completely negate the need for mana.
"
Hanokano wrote:
"
fr0z1k wrote:

Check out the skill tree, this build uses Blood Magic keystone to consume life for skills and completely negate the need for mana.

Oh yeah! Thanks :) didn't see that, almost there in the tree :)

Heya,

started Incursion with the build and so far it's been going great but I'm slowly moving into red maps/yellow elder and the single target damage seems to be lacking with what I would consider investment in a Starforge and jewels.

Currently struggling on what upgrade to focus next for increased singletarget, map clear is completely fine.

If you have some time, maybe you can check out my character and suggest the next upgrades?

P.S. the Haemo gloves are there just for map clear, got decent-ish +phys, +attackspeed gloves for bosses

Thanks.

Sev
Last edited by pprkut on Jun 5, 2018, 7:28:08 PM
Hey been starting the league with this build and just slowly reached my way to early red tier maps and i'm starting to have troubles killing the incursion boss and overall singletarget and I feel quite squishy with 6.8k life and all res capped except chaos which is at -38% Other than starforge I don't quite see where I'm supposed to go from here

Last edited by Fanines on Jun 5, 2018, 10:58:53 PM

Current setup
is this build HC friendly?
what flask would be good instead of teste of hate when using the starforge.
Cus it seems like a waste to me.

Also, as a chest. would Belly be best until u get a sick shaped one?
Last edited by swaffelpaling on Jun 6, 2018, 5:46:33 AM
Hi Demi, quick question if you don't mind. Looking at your tooltip screenshots, I see a TON of chaos damage, but I cannot figure out where it comes from since Starforge is full physical. Mind explaining? Cheers
"
KingAlistair wrote:
Hi Demi, quick question if you don't mind. Looking at your tooltip screenshots, I see a TON of chaos damage, but I cannot figure out where it comes from since Starforge is full physical. Mind explaining? Cheers

His elder amulet provides non-chaos damage as extra chaos damage.
On top of that, it's probably from Atziri's Promise + Sin's Rebirth flasks as he states it's fully buffed tooltip.
Last edited by Hanokano on Jun 6, 2018, 2:47:38 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info