[3.8] Demi's FlyingPurplePeople Cyclone/Bladestorm/Earthquake/Ice Crash Slayer Guide

"
Demi ... Poison and bleed still working !?
I'm thinking in invest some points in the tree for make it more strong, what u think about !?

still works, just much less than before. do whatever you want :P
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
For a 5L with starforge do you recommend Conc effect over MDOFH? There are quite a lot of times that I don't have full hp. So it would be Lacerate + Melee Phys + Conc + Multistrike + Faster attacks. Or should I put in maim instead of faster atks? Thanks
How much total int do we need on gear to be able to wear all the gems
Awesome looking build sofar. Running with Tabula through all content so far easily. A question is, what Kind of different weapons you can use if you are too broke foe starforge or the atziri axe? Especially in league start
"
"
Demi ... Poison and bleed still working !?
I'm thinking in invest some points in the tree for make it more strong, what u think about !?

still works, just much less than before. do whatever you want :P

What gems would you recommend for EQ now? Swift Affliction is probably not worth it anymore but I'm not sure.

"
Hasiboo wrote:
Awesome looking build sofar. Running with Tabula through all content so far easily. A question is, what Kind of different weapons you can use if you are too broke foe starforge or the atziri axe? Especially in league start

Kaoms Primacy is good. Hezmana or whatever it's called could also be useful to get BM on EQ and use Mana for auras.

Other than that your best bet is a rare.

I was wondering if Death's Oath (astral plate) chest piece would be any good in the cyclone version of the build. I'm still fairly new to game: this is my first league and I'm level 76 slayer atm. Was just curious cuz it just dropped for me.
"
Kobeer wrote:
Hey Demi, consider adding this little subnote to the guide:

1. Turn numlock off
2. Set auto attack to walk only.
3. Go into settings and set "attack in place" hotkey to any key on the numlock keypad.
4. While holding down the attack in place key, enable numlock
5. Enjoy jumping at Max range much easier!!!

One of the best unexplained tricks I've ever learned in this game and makes movement skills feel fluid instead of a clunky mess.

What do you mean "Set auto attack to walk only"? I have Leap slam on my spacebar.
Can you explain?
IGN: ExileGranny
GMT: +2
A Few things to sell: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/668761
And about iron reflex ? why u dont take it ?? is waste points in the tree?
Hello, tried to follow your builds but the PoB damage listing seems to be considerably lower.

besides the atziri and sin's rebirth, which i've already accounted for, can you see anything that seems to be hindering my damage massively?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Radgris/characters

Characer Howard_Keyron

even when changing to lacerate, 20/20 gems and better rings the increase i get is minor in contrast to the discrepancy i find between builds.

could it be the jewels? are they that relevant in this build?
Last edited by Radgris on Aug 12, 2017, 3:54:06 PM
"
TROGLODYT wrote:

What do you mean "Set auto attack to walk only"? I have Leap slam on my spacebar.
Can you explain?

You set your left click to walk only. That way when you left click, instead of trying to attack when you left click with numlock method, you'll be able to walk normally instead. If you still don't get why you change left click to walk only, go into game and set it to basic attack and then hold shift and try to walk.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info