[3.8] Demi's FlyingPurplePeople Cyclone/Bladestorm/Earthquake/Ice Crash Slayer Guide

"
"
idema3d wrote:
In 3.5 you switched the build to use the War banner totem, what I have to change in the build if I don't use the totem? I've never liked the totem mechanics, so I would like to stay away from it, even if this means a bit less DPS. Can you make a PoB for this case?

don't use the otem then lol. try a 6l vaal double strike

Any chance of getting the 3.4 build? Couldn't find the passive tree for the 3.4 build.

Thanks.
So that's a character i'm currently playing and i feel a bit weird about him. So the problem is that i die a lot, like every syndicate encounter puts me at a grave danger and lacerate seems to do almost no damage so i switched to cyclone for some time which feels somewhat better. Of course this character still has a lot to improve on but isn't it meant to be some kind of a leaguestarter so i could do most content on a budget? I feel like i'm just doing something wrong and unable to figure it out.
Help.
Pls.
https://goo.gl/QN39HD

Last edited by Ne_Aist on Jan 19, 2019, 11:30:21 AM
Wait, if we use Starforge...Wouldnt that mean, that its useless to use herald of ash and hatred? Because we don't deal Elemental Damage?

NVM, realy all questions are explained in the thread. Sorry.
Last edited by Larokan on Jan 20, 2019, 10:33:48 AM
i think this amulet would great for all slayers))
"
LOKNIR wrote:

Maybe I have too small lvl? Can you help me, what should I change? Please help guys :)

I think at 4000, your life is pretty low. Try to get more life on your items, while maintaining your resistances, of course. I think at lvl 83, you should target at something of at least 6000.

A place where it should be easy to switch stuff out is your jewels: Try to have 7% to life on all of them. In your case, this alone will give you 600 more life.

Next thing to look out for is an amulet with the "maximum life per second to maximum life leech rate". That also was a huge boost for me.
I have a lot of difficulties in replacing my belly of the beast, isn't the 40% more life just too good to just replace with a random high life rare with less % hp? I wonder how many exalt would i have to put to buy an armor to replace it.
Last edited by Dynastiew on Jan 20, 2019, 6:38:40 AM
"
Malyngo wrote:
"
LOKNIR wrote:

Maybe I have too small lvl? Can you help me, what should I change? Please help guys :)

I think at 4000, your life is pretty low. Try to get more life on your items, while maintaining your resistances, of course. I think at lvl 83, you should target at something of at least 6000.

A place where it should be easy to switch stuff out is your jewels: Try to have 7% to life on all of them. In your case, this alone will give you 600 more life.

Next thing to look out for is an amulet with the "maximum life per second to maximum life leech rate". That also was a huge boost for me.

thx for help :)
I die a lot very annoying tried different flask etc.
need help.
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Warriorphil/characters
"
Warriorphil wrote:
I die a lot very annoying tried different flask etc.
need help.
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Warriorphil/characters

The absolutely most important stat you should have on your Jewels is #% to life. Ideally, they all have 7% life on them. The more life you have, the higher your life leech will be.
For the other stats, follow the order of stats for Jewels in the guide.

Max Life is very important here, because it will directly influence your life leech. If you have a high number here, you won't need the life pots and you can change them out for something that gives you other defences and damage.
"
Dynastiew wrote:
I have a lot of difficulties in replacing my belly of the beast, isn't the 40% more life just too good to just replace with a random high life rare with less % hp? I wonder how many exalt would i have to put to buy an armor to replace it.

Belly of the Beast is a solid, cheap unique alternative (in terms of raw hp) than a rare chest - 30-40% is huge. A good chest that matches BoTB's can be expensive but it'd bring more armour and more resistances, which would free up resistance requirements from your other gear to opt for more damage.

For me, a 40% BoTB only gives my build +9 health compared to my current chest, although that may change as I continue upgrading my jewels/other outdated gear
Last edited by Wakibara on Jan 20, 2019, 1:45:06 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info