[3.10] Molten Strike Jugg (Thread restored for historical purposes)

"
what tooltip dps should be in hideout with reave and bf with inc aoe? i feel my dps is low: 6.6k with BF and 37k with Reave.

You don't rely on in-game tooltip, you import you character into one PoB window, my export into another PoB window and compare items/dps there.
Great build making it now !
I am him and he is I.
"
Great build making it now !

Thanks ;) good luck with it
might try out this build (or a similar one) as a league starter for the new pokemon league :)
░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄███▄░░░░░
░░░░░▄▀▀░░░░░░░▐░▀██▌░░░░
░░░▄▀░░░░▄▄███░▌▀▀░▀█░░░░
░░▄█░░▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▐░░░░█▌░░░
░▐█▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▌░░░░░▐█▄░░
"
cgheezey wrote:
might try out this build (or a similar one) as a league starter for the new pokemon league :)

Cool cool! It's a great league starter. Very cheap with Bringer of Rain. You can check the 3.0 thread for a BoR variant.

GL
Think this build will still be functioning next patch after the ascendancy changes?
"
Wompapotomus wrote:
Think this build will still be functioning next patch after the ascendancy changes?

So, Pain Reaver, Cloaked in Savagery and Aspect of Carnage all remain the same.

Only Crave The Slaughter changes.

Let's take a look...

The only thing to worry about there is the degen from gaining Rage.

0.2% life per second x 50 maximum Rage = 10% life per sec.

It's not ideal, but the build is overpowered as is and there are quite a few regen nodes in the tree that can be grabbed:

Combat Stamina
Shaper
Armour Mastery
Arsonist
Life Regen Per Endurance
Life Regeneration
Mana and Life Regeneration (Templar starting)

There's also:

Pantheon
Uber Lab boot enchant
Amulet regular life regen + Elder life regen
Ring life regen
Belt life regen

So, I'm sure I'll figure out some way to mitigate it ;)
Looking in more detail at the new Ascendancy I noticed something:

Aspect of Carnage is now by itself and you no longer need to get Crave The Slaughter to reach it!

This is very good news for the Rage life degen issue, because now I can just switch to using War Bringer. This makes it so we can pick up Enduring or Abyssal cry and have a never ending life flask + still be able to accumulate Rage, but in a more controlled manner, unlike with Crave.

Either way, nothing to worry about :)

I see people using dmg on full life but not sure why how is that effective ? being 100% in many boss fights is very tricky and that 1 gem slot seems wasted
"
DeeMonk wrote:
I see people using dmg on full life but not sure why how is that effective ? being 100% in many boss fights is very tricky and that 1 gem slot seems wasted

Have you actually tried using it? or are you just speculating that it doesn't work?

Also, are you aware that you're not required to be at full health globe as long as incoming healing is more than the damage taken?

I dunno who you are referring to when you say "I see people", but in this build at least it's been very well tested and found to be well worth using.

Finally, are you also aware that this build doesn't use a life flask and that the instant life leech per hit is insane? ;)

GL
Last edited by corosou on Feb 18, 2018, 6:51:50 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info