[3.10] Molten Strike Jugg (Thread restored for historical purposes)

Someone brought up to my attention that the mana leech node above Iron Reflexes was missing. This is most definitely needed, unless you already have great mana regen or some other way to leech mana.

Here's a PoB import of my character as it is as of this writing:

https://pastebin.com/rzxMX3u6
Last edited by corosou on Aug 15, 2017, 1:52:17 PM
Figure some of you following might want to see what the build looks mapping, so I recorded some videos earlier, picked a few fights and boss kills and stitched them together. Unfortunately, the sound wasn't captured for some reason, so some music for this one:

3.0 ScourgeFlurry - Red mapping collage

EDIT: forgot to mention I was wearing Increased Area of Effect the whole time, so DPS on bosses is much higher than seen here.
Last edited by corosou on Aug 16, 2017, 3:13:59 AM
"
corosou wrote:
Figure some of you following might want to see what the build looks mapping, so I recorded some videos earlier, picked a few fights and boss kills and stitched them together. Unfortunately, the sound wasn't captured for some reason, so some music for this one:

3.0 ScourgeFlurry - Red mapping collage

EDIT: forgot to mention I was wearing Increased Area of Effect the whole time, so DPS on bosses is much higher than seen here.

Nice vid. Enjoyed the music - what was playing?

And also loved the Yolomouse :-) - I can't play without it.

Killed 3 of the guardians. Had bullshit roll on minotaur (41% life, - max res and added cold so I was getting one shotted with 7.1k life by anything).

I went for Cloaked in Savagery because its more dps increase than warcry and deidbellow and I could get life from starkonja and AS also no penalties to leech on low life. Have a little bit different tree with more life, but dps is comparable. If you cant get the scourge get the relentless fury for fake dual wield. Free onslaught and culling strike is good until you get scourge for 70% increased damage. Forget about life flask, leech is enough. You die to one shot or you dont die at all, thats how you play berserker. Didnt get witchfire brew because dps increase is so small to compare to ToH or Sin's rebirth. Also, onslaught is more dps increase than this flask. Got 7.1k life with my gear and my tree. Got 4 prop jewels which were really cheap (I think I didnt give more than 20 chaos for one).

Next upgrades? Maybe 6 link, try to vaal bloodseekers for culling strike, ToH and thats it. Build is really strong, but dont think going for deidbellow is a good way. Cloaked in savagery gives you pretty much the same dps boost as deidbellow and you dont have to press warcry every 4 seconds. Also, it gives you immortality unless you leech or get one shotted. Overall, good build can recommend.
Last edited by vsgv on Sep 13, 2017, 3:43:52 PM
"
hankinsohl wrote:

Nice vid. Enjoyed the music - what was playing?

And also loved the Yolomouse :-) - I can't play without it.

Hehe thanks!

The track is "Callisto - Meta". Some authentic Underground Deep House, not that commercial garbage the big labels push on ppl ;)

And for sure Yolomouse! I'm a blind bat, I can't see that tiny cursor in the middle of crazy fights ))
"

Killed 3 of the guardians. Had bullshit roll on minotaur (41% life, - max res and added cold so I was getting one shotted with 7.1k life by anything).

I went for Cloaked in Savagery because its more dps increase than warcry and deidbellow and I could get life from starkonja and AS also no penalties to leech on low life. Have a little bit different tree with more life, but dps is comparable. If you cant get the scourge get the relentless fury for fake dual wield. Free onslaught and culling strike is good until you get scourge for 70% increased damage. Forget about life flask, leech is enough. You die to one shot or you dont die at all, thats how you play berserker. Didnt get witchfire brew because dps increase is so small to compare to ToH or Sin's rebirth. Also, onslaught is more dps increase than this flask. Got 7.1k life with my gear and my tree. Got 4 prop jewels which were really cheap (I think I didnt give more than 20 chaos for one).

Next upgrades? Maybe 6 link, try to vaal bloodseekers for culling strike, ToH and thats it. Build is really strong, but dont think going for deidbellow is a good way. Cloaked in savagery gives you pretty much the same dps boost as deidbellow and you dont have to press warcry every 4 seconds. Also, it gives you immortality unless you leech or get one shotted. Overall, good build can recommend.

Very good stuff my man! Thanks for sharing. I had not considered Relentless Fury at all... good call! I mostly go with Warcry healing cuz I farm Uber Lab a lot and having a perma-healing flask is pretty dope for traps where there's nothing to leech, and I keep the life flask mostly for the freeze removal, but I'm glad to hear you feel is not needed. Strange, for me, according to PoB the lowest DPS flask is Atziri's...

Keep up the great work! And let me know when you get shaper pls ;)
Last edited by corosou on Aug 16, 2017, 9:24:48 AM
Tried that build and it's a lot fun for me.
A weird thing is only, that I get 2k less DPS in path of building, with the exact same tree and only a the exact same unique stats. At level 78 your build does ~7900 dmg and mine does ~5900 dmg. The only thing I had in POB were the unique items and a chest and only up with the atziri flask (I removed the jewellery and the jewels), but couldn't figuered out what's going wrong with my build.

the damagenumbers are for both with 6 stages of blood flurry
Last edited by daddyjay on Aug 16, 2017, 2:33:11 PM
"
daddyjay wrote:
Tried that build and it's a lot fun for me.
A weird thing is only, that I get 2k less DPS in path of building, with the exact same tree and only a the exact same unique stats. At level 78 your build does ~7900 dmg and mine does ~5900 dmg. The only thing I had in POB were the unique items and a chest and only up with the atziri flask (I removed the jewellery and the jewels), but couldn't figuered out what's going wrong with my build.

the damagenumbers are for both with 6 stages of blood flurry

lol that shit happens to me all the time in PoB... it's probably something silly you're forgetting. Impossible for me to tell what though...
haha yeah maybe! I don't get it, checked the same options in POB but still don't find the root of the problem. that makes me sad :D hope I can reach your amount of damage soon
"
daddyjay wrote:
haha yeah maybe! I don't get it, checked the same options in POB but still don't find the root of the problem. that makes me sad :D hope I can reach your amount of damage soon

You'll be just fine. 2k dps diff is a drop in the bucket in end-game.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info