[3.10] Molten Strike Jugg (Thread restored for historical purposes)

Thanks for the build, really liked.
But one one question - How to change the decision Bandit Quest to "kill all the bandits"
"
daddyjay wrote:
but you still think it's an effective uberlab farmer? I hope so :)

As far as killing Izaro, he goes down in a second. Losing warcry healing means that long traps can be a bit more daunting, but if you carry a healing flask, a quicksilver and use stone golem, it's fine. I farm Uber myself everyday with this character.
Last edited by corosou on Aug 20, 2017, 4:25:09 PM
"
devaltos wrote:
Thanks for the build, really liked.
But one one question - How to change the decision Bandit Quest to "kill all the bandits"

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Deal_with_the_Bandits
"
Kraighan wrote:
@corosou - Thank you!!
Spoiler

Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/mFXmTd4E

Noice! ;)
"
SpitfireXD wrote:
I have 70c to start this build, what should be my priority acquisition list?

This really depends on the quality of the items you acquire. If you get the cheapest and link, color yourself you won't need 70c. You don't need belly or death's boots, all u need is a 5L, so really 70c is more than enough to get you going and then upgrade pieces one at a time.
And yet another quick update...

Just added to the main thread the new variant "Bisco's Rampage":

Bisco's Rampage mapping setup:

I've been testing in T14s and 15s, and it's very very nice indeed!

Here's a T15 Shaped Arsenal with the setup:

Youtube: T15 Shaped Arsenal - Bisco's Rampage Setup

Enjoy! )
Last edited by corosou on Aug 20, 2017, 8:31:10 PM
Quick update...

First Beachhead I did, with my homie running RF, and with Bisco's Rampage setup:

Youtube: The Beachhead Harbinger Map (boss fight) - Bisco's Rampage Setup
Last edited by corosou on Aug 21, 2017, 11:38:56 AM
Hi,

LOVING this build, most fun I've had in quite a while.

I have a few questions about the skills though. I may be overlooking a few things as largely new to the game with this season.

A. You don't run any curse - is this just because of witchfire I assume?
B. This build doesn't get power/endurance charges which could be gained from curse?
C. The boots provide +1 max endurance charges but we don't gain any? Are they used just for the bleed immunity?
D. Golem - Do you use lightning or stone? In your PoB for biscos f.e you use both stone AND lightning however only one can be active?

Sorry if some of these are silly questions :p

e; I note you seem to change flasks around - would you be able to tell me what setups you use? I know you aren't a huge fan of handholding but for someone newer to the game these aspects are a little less obvious when f.e one potion provides curse which I didn't even realise at first.
Last edited by silent on Aug 21, 2017, 2:56:23 PM
"
silent wrote:
Hi,

LOVING this build, most fun I've had in quite a while.

I have a few questions about the skills though. I may be overlooking a few things as largely new to the game with this season.

A. You don't run any curse - is this just because of witchfire I assume?
B. This build doesn't get power/endurance charges which could be gained from curse?
C. The boots provide +1 max endurance charges but we don't gain any? Are they used just for the bleed immunity?
D. Golem - Do you use lightning or stone? In your PoB for biscos f.e you use both stone AND lightning however only one can be active?

Sorry if some of these are silly questions :p

e; I note you seem to change flasks around - would you be able to tell me what setups you use? I know you aren't a huge fan of handholding but for someone newer to the game these aspects are a little less obvious when f.e one potion provides curse which I didn't even realise at first.

Glad you're having a good time with it!

A. If you'd like you can drop Herald of Ash for a curse, but yes, I just rely on the flask
B. No, I don't use charges at all. You're welcome to use charges yourself.
C. Again, I don't use charges at all, so yes they are there just for the bleed immunity
D. I use both Golems. The lightning get auto-cast if I am using Death's doors. At bosses, breaches etc, I self-cast the stone golem.

The flask combination is not really that relevant. A Taste of Hate dropped for me yesterday so I'm using instead of Kiara's. They are interchangeable. The setup I use is whatever I have on my character at the time.

EDIT: There is one thing I forgot to mention. Lion's is a bad ass flask for the price and the benefit, but the knockback effect is really annoying on bosses sometimes. Forcing you to push the boss into a corner so u can get proper DPS in. Also, the anti-freeze on Taste of Hate is just not reliable enough and it's gotten me killed a couple of times already.

So, since you are interested in my flask setup, right now I am testing: Kiaras, ToH, Sin's, Witch, Atziri to see how it feels mapping. It's weird getting used to no knockback, but it does let the mobs move into the BF area of effect more.
Last edited by corosou on Aug 21, 2017, 4:12:21 PM
Sorry if you have already answered this question but is it viable HC in 3.0 ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info