All Skill Effects On Sale - Get A Free Mystery Box When You Spend Points - This Weekend Only!

Got four boxes and got four arcane mark of the phoenix.
You idiots actually put *consumables* in a mystery box covering years of leagues??

That's why I never bother with the moron boxes; waste of money on consumables that can't even be stacked .
Patch Notes 3.15:
Fixed a bug where players believed the game was playable. This has been corrected and made retroactive.
Patch Notes 3.19:
Fixed a bug where players adapted to 3.15. This bug cannot be corrected, so we have implemented a 90% reduction in item access as a punishment.
How much to be able to clean up your MTX Tab?
ZiggyD actually spoke about a redesign of the way MTX's are applied to items. The tabs and days of having a messy MTX stash system will soon be gone. You will be able to apply the MTX to EVERY ITEM in that particular weapon/armor slot as you level and for as long as you want afterward. It will streamline it all, and is expected to be implemented BEFORE the beta is rolled out. Hope this helps.
Last edited by Businessizgood on Apr 29, 2017, 12:22:53 PM
I bought 3 skins and i got one mystery treasure chest...
we need a special on all chest, helmets, gloves ,etc.... to complete sets. paying over 1000 points to try and get a set is fun.. But then seeing that set on special as a whole and not individual pieces is not. I have given up on buying boxes because of this.
I wish we had more skills with MTX, the selection is woefully limited right now. Seems like this would be a really low hanging fruit.
All I really got were another two green crystals... so I got five now.

But meanwhile, I have no red(way cooler) and only 1 blue... -_-
Please reply to your whispers for items... Even if you are mapping, in a rotation, in uber lab, or if its sold. Thank you. :D
"
FellborN wrote:
I bought 3 skins and i got one mystery treasure chest...

NOTE: It's only possible to get one free Classic Mystery Box from this promotion. Making additional microtransaction purchases will not grant additional mystery boxes.
Last edited by Romados on Apr 29, 2017, 9:45:06 PM
just bought EK effect and mystery box gimme firework >"<

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info