All Skill Effects On Sale - Get A Free Mystery Box When You Spend Points - This Weekend Only!

I don't often buy MTX, but if you're playing Ethereal Knives, I strongly recommend the thowing stars MTX for that. 100% MORE appearance of power, 100% MORE fun. Definitely Play-to-(feel-like-you)-Win.

Good job GGG.
You can try to make me spend my beta money all you want, not gonna happen. :P
Perception is reality.
Got them all, gonna wait for the new packs :)
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
Great! Will be getting some this weekend. Would love to see such a sale weekend for pets too.
"
corrozu wrote:
In the past when I bought points you guys were kind of enough to offer a few months later a chance to upgrade to a bear supporter pack subtracting the cost of the points I bought before. Do you think this will happen again if I buy more points this weekend and have that cost subtracted for the next supporter pack in 3.0?

This normally only applies to packs currently offered, so points bought now could be applied to Legacy or Atlas packs, but not Oriath packs.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
Last edited by Archwizard on Apr 28, 2017, 8:11:24 AM

Decent
Nice, with the increasing amount of "stuff" being slowly added to the game, this is definitely the right way to do a sale. Still lots of skills without good (or any) effects though. Now what you need to do is release those beta/full-on FoO packs so I can justify spending money for points again.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
I buy blue cyclone MTX (ty GGG for 3.0 fix) and I got SPECTRAL TOAD pet from free myster box - Im lucky?
▒█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀   ▒█▀▄▀█ G O O D MTX Seal of Quality
▒█▄▄█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ ▀▀█ ▀▀█   ▒█▒█▒█ O Verified by M-posting, Inc.
▒█░░░ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ▒█░░▒█ Y
Not really interested in the MTX sale, but VERY happy for an official end date announced for Legacy (even though we knew the rough time frame). Thanks! :-)

"
...the Legacy Leagues end on Tuesday 30th May (NZT)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Meh, woulda been nice to do this after supporter packs go on sale. W/e GGG I see you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info