Improvements to Cyclone

at last
I'm always getting motion sick from using this skill.
"
Tin_Foil_Hat wrote:
"
Snowflakesz wrote:
Good job, now make it channeling and follows the cursor :D
Why would they do that ? So we can have years of busted COC-like clear and survivability again? Stupid idea, movement skills like this are supposed to have commitment downsides which is why they arent changing them to stop on demand.

im not very experienced witth this skill,
but as far as i remember it took the mana when you started cloning, and the farther away you aimed the cursor, the more mana it took, right?

so, with this new change, well...
when its pathing, i cant see how this skill and its mana cost would work if it was not channeled,
since it would have to take more mana when it changes the way then it did when you started moving...

if noone has a better explanation (?):
full ele conversion clone cwc BV crit inqisitor incoming!
yeay!

edit: would reversed knockback work for BV as well, if knockback comes from lions roar?
off topic but, someone's gotta tell me...
for reasons!
Unknown rule type: SetFondSize
Last edited by MarboroMan on Apr 26, 2017, 9:30:41 AM
woooow. this is kind of huge!
I played cyclone for the last two leagues and have to say this is what i expected for the skill.
"
MarboroMan wrote:
"
Tin_Foil_Hat wrote:
"
Snowflakesz wrote:
Good job, now make it channeling and follows the cursor :D
Why would they do that ? So we can have years of busted COC-like clear and survivability again? Stupid idea, movement skills like this are supposed to have commitment downsides which is why they arent changing them to stop on demand.

im not very experienced witth this skill,
but as far as i remember it took the mana when you started cloning, and the farther away you aimed the cursor, the more mana it took, right?

so, with this new change, well...
when its pathing, i cant see how this skill and its mana cost would work if it was not channeled,
since it would have to take more mana when it changes the way then it did when you started moving...

if noone has a better explanation (?):
full ele conversion clone cwc BV crit inqisitor incoming!
yeay!

edit: would reversed knockback work for BV as well, if knockback comes from lions roar?
off topic but, someone's gotta tell me...
for reasons!

Let's say cyclone costs 50 mana.
When you press the button to cyclone you get to the point you had the cursor while cycloning with 50 mana cost even if it's across screen.
The drawback is you cannot stop or change direction.
If you do small distance cyclones in a small area it costs 50 per click or direction change.
The way i think this will work is if you press to cyclone across the screen and there is a box halfway,it will go around it without having to press button again.
That was the main disadvantage of cyclone,obstacles and bosses sticking to walls.
Last edited by PsOfOs on Apr 26, 2017, 9:44:24 AM
Absolutely amazing. THANKS.
Is it going to become channelled skill?
It's still bad skill. no clear speed
Nemesis IGN: [Removed by Admin]
Finally, was about time.

Thank you Sir.
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....