[*820*] Divinity is recruiting permanently!

Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
I read the charter and I am interested in joining.

Planning to go 36/40 in Betrayal, possibly 40/40 depending on whether there are again challenges that are horribly gated by RNG.

Also would be interested in having a group with which to hard push in the 1st week of the league - planning to take a week off work for it.
Really interested in this guild after my interactions with 820 in the last weeks of Delve going into Betrayal from reading the charter. My plan is to get 24 or to 36 if there isn't unfun RNG to get to the final reward.

IGN: PowerDonation
Looking for a guild to help go for another 40 next league, instead of doing it all myself.

Looking to 40 challenge in Betrayal faster then usual due to commitments over Christmas.

Active player pretty much the entire league, played since warbands/tempest.

IGN: ManyDrops
Last edited by 334433 on Nov 26, 2018, 6:29:57 AM
Bump
Hey, "guildless" poe fanatic here (current guild is full of inactive IRL friends). Started playing just recently back in the end of Bestiary and I've been playing pretty much all the time since (had a break during last month of Incursion-mid Delve). Been planning on going hard in Betrayal (At least 36 challenges) and would be glad to join you guys during the journey.

IGN: Vevmeister or JagHarStyrkan
Last edited by beepediboop on Nov 26, 2018, 5:48:07 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info