[*820*] Divinity is recruiting permanently!

Bump
Hi i would like to join the guild and yes i have read the charter.

ign: Mrs__Poopy_Butthole
Bump
Hi,

I have read the Guild charter and am looking to join an active clan. I am currently in a clan, however 90% of the time I am the only one online.

POE Account name is Lefthook
Most recent and used character name is ZoomWRX

Thank you for reading my post!

Regards,
Yasif
Hi, im a pretty active player and wanted to get alot of challenges, i was only 20 because I was farming precinct for a week and a half so no chance to really doing challeges but I want to started.
IGN: FunTuesday
I have read the charter
Bump
Bump
This is jackpot! I think this guild perfectly fits me, problem is am kinda done with Incursion. As a 3-season guild-less loner i do however am very eager to join Guild on September release. Divinity sounds like it will support my interest and im positive to be able to contribute and take a lot from it.

Being on a break from PoE currently (usually 4-5 weeks IN with 36/40) is there any option to reserve a spot for the future? This may sound like way out early to ask, but i kinda like to improve with each release a little bit and think that setting preparation in advance is a small step to that.

Server[EU]
IGN: HoshiboShiNi
Have read "<820> Divinity Charter" atm am not playing but will always reply on private message here.
Last edited by HoshiBoshiSan on Jul 9, 2018, 11:54:05 AM
Bump
I'd like to join the guild.

Druidgwind

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info