Sony servers are restarting now. They should be back up in approximately .
Sony servers are undergoing maintenance. Some features will be unavailable.

[*820*] Divinity is recruiting permanently!

IGN: ladyChristine

I read the charter, and think I would be a good fit for the guild. I love challenges, and always strive to complete as many as I can. Also like to share and help others!
IGN: flurrywise.

I have read the charter, and would like to join the guild. A community that shares challenges would be a good fit for me, as I try to hit at least 36 challenges every league.

Thanks.
Bump
IGN: CharleBaron

Hey man,

Love the post! Would like to be apart of this guild.

I really enjoy doing the challenges.

Been in 1.5 leagues but I've learned a lot and want to join a guild with people who share the same interest.
Hello/

i would like to join the team, i've read the chatter looking forward to join an active guild. Been playing since talisman league, got 37 challenges on legacy and Harbinger leagues i was late for bestiary this time. ready for Incursion.

IGN: EkspekToran
Hello guys,hello g00fy!
This is going to be my first guild ever,so I have a question.
After my reply in thise Thread,I got ingame friend request from guild master. What should my next steps be?
I'm a bit confused,because the first paragraph say's not to msg in game or send a pm about guild recruitment.
Hey I would love to join the guild and I have read the charter :)

IGN: laddinsss
Last edited by laddinso on May 28, 2018, 7:33:43 AM
IGN : OfekPe
"
ScottEvill wrote:
Hello guys,hello g00fy!
This is going to be my first guild ever,so I have a question.
After my reply in thise Thread,I got ingame friend request from guild master. What should my next steps be?
I'm a bit confused,because the first paragraph say's not to msg in game or send a pm about guild recruitment.

Tried whispering you in game and you were not on. So sent friend invite so I can invite next time you are on. Asking people not to message me in game means if your interested in guild to post in topic and not have random ppl message me in game asking to join guild.

If I add you to friends then just accept (or decline) and next time your on and so am I, I will send you the guild invite after asking if you are still interested, that's all it means.
Hey,

Looking to join this guild for the incursion league (hopefully future leagues as well). I want to join this guild to finally get at least 36/40 and help others get there as well. I can play 30-70h/week depending on how good the league is.

Was part of the guild back in harbinger with the char "AeasyNickname" but i got kicked. I am still yet to find a guild that was as nice as this one, so i'm asking for a second chance. I know my challenges don't look at all impressive, but even if i don't reach 40/40 i think i can help others reach their challenge goal.

I have read the charter

IGN: razz_ele

Please contact me if you want to talk to me before you add me to the guild. razz#7563 on discord
Rest in Rip

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info