The Legacy Leagues Soundtrack and Super Stash Sale

If I buy a Premium stash tab now, will it be available in all the leagues I play and in the future leagues without having to buy it again?
"
FedeS wrote:
If I buy a Premium stash tab now, will it be available in all the leagues I play and in the future leagues without having to buy it again?

yes, but i would wait for the new supporter packs.
"
mirificel wrote:
"
FedeS wrote:

Ok, thanks. Why you would wait for the new packs?
"
this is displayed in your local time

What is this sorcery?
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
"
Archwizard wrote:

"
_DarkMan_ wrote:
How often do we need this super stash sales?? Do they make that much income everytime? They are in my opinion way too often. Why not making more like the one with mixed cool mtx to gear chars like the one some months ago?

These sales have been happening every 3 weeks for the past like 3 years ;p

Wrong they have happened every 2weeks for the past 2 months

3 years ago we werent even getting "All tabs" sales it was 1 particular tab mtx once every 2-3 months

I'm so sorry you cannot count.

All stash sales for this year:
1/5
1/26
2/16
3/9
3/30
4/21

Every 3 weeks. Just like I said. If you would like I can go back and prove the rest of it too.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
"
FedeS wrote:
"
mirificel wrote:
"
FedeS wrote:

Ok, thanks. Why you would wait for the new packs?

Because for the money you can get all the pack goods too, and then use the points from the pack to buy stash tabs. Assuming you want pack goodies.

Money spent right now will not be usable on the Oriath packs (but it is usable on all packs currently for sale).
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
"
l3al3ykill3r wrote:
Demon King Armour Pack please!!!

This.
There is a sure way to die.

Билды - это листья на дереве Path of Exile. C каждым патчем одни опадают, и каждую лигу вырастают другие.
Tabs again? Boring. And only 17% again? No thx GGG, 15 points less it's nothing when some armour sets got 25-40% discount sometimes. I will keep my points for something better.

Two Superstash sales right after another. I guess new support packs next week?
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
Would be nice if they added some 3d art for some of the (could be sexy looking) breach uniques. ie. "The Surrender" and "Severed in Sleep" Sexy looking until you put them on and realize it's no different looking than the base item.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info