The Legacy Leagues Soundtrack and Super Stash Sale

Love the soundtrack! Thanks for it!
How often do we need this super stash sales?? Do they make that much income everytime? They are in my opinion way too often. Why not making more like the one with mixed cool mtx to gear chars like the one some months ago?
Can't wait for new packs :O Meybe time for new mtx for rings or some auras from amulets xD
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
Last edited by PsVRTwo on Apr 21, 2017, 6:44:08 AM
thanks for the song :) and AT LAST stash sale gg :D
I wait for new packs.
Beta key to...
long time zZzZzZz
"
Ezekiel_ wrote:
"
l3al3ykill3r wrote:
Demon King Armour Pack please!!!

Sale would be great, one of the Sets I'm missing still ...

Getting a little Bit annoyed with the "Super Stash Sale" lately, seems to be every Month which makes it no more Sale but Standard & for older Players with enough (=too much) Tabs a few Days of nothing interesting to buy.

"
Sarno wrote:
The number of days per month those stash sales are happening is ridiculous. :(

"
_DarkMan_ wrote:
How often do we need this super stash sales?? Do they make that much income everytime? They are in my opinion way too often. Why not making more like the one with mixed cool mtx to gear chars like the one some months ago?

These sales have been happening every 3 weeks for the past like 3 years ;p
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
the integration flute from scepter of god and piano from lioneye is really thrilling , can we expect a longer extended version .
chaotic neutral
hmm, Im considering essence tab but not sure how common essences will be in 3.0 -> if there is any point in getting tab for them
"
Archwizard wrote:

"
_DarkMan_ wrote:

These sales have been happening every 3 weeks for the past like 3 years ;p

Wrong they have happened every 2weeks for the past 2 months

3 years ago we werent even getting "All tabs" sales it was 1 particular tab mtx once every 2-3 months
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
"
KGabQr wrote:
I wait for new packs.
Beta key to...
long time zZzZzZz

+1 why press M now when we have to press M to get beta...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info