I have THE POWER OF PEANUT BUTTER.

"
Darkfyre wrote:
"
VictorDoom wrote:

Any idea why only that type of sugar hurts? this has been going on for quite a few years now, i havent had a cavity or any bad tooth since i was a kid, its just this pain thats bugging me whenver i eat processed sugars, also, if its in liquid form as in soda,ice tea, sweet coffee etc i have no problems

This from the colgate website:

"

TOOTH SENSITIVITY
Tooth sensitivity is a simple term for root or dentin hypersensitivity. Periodontal disease and receding gums are two of the main culprits responsible for sensitive teeth: When the dentin on the root of a tooth becomes exposed, it has lost its protective enamel coating. Unprotected dentin allows food, plaque and acids to access and irritate the nerves deep in your teeth. This may result in tooth pain.

It's easily identifiable, too. If foods and drinks that are sweet, acidic, hot or cold cause discomfort upon contact, you might have sensitive teeth. Another symptom is the same feeling resulting from breathing in very cold air, and it can come and go. Unfortunately, it's quite common. Approximately half of the population has experienced tooth sensitivity at one time or another.

Effects of Sugar on Teeth
Although sugary treats are so satisfying, they can damage your teeth by wearing away its protective enamel. Sweet foods – usually those high in sugar – are one cause of tooth sensitivity. The sweets so many people crave are loaded with fermentable carbohydrates, which combine with bacteria in your mouth to form acids. Those acids contribute to enamel erosion. And the higher the sugar content in the food, the greater the acid production. Tooth decay is the ultimate result from enamel reduction, and incidentally, when you continue to consume these foods, that same sugary flavor can trigger the pain it created.

If you really have been to a dentist and he didn't identify this issue, switch dentists.

Ah no, he did say ts just teeth sensitvity but didnt link it to any affection like peridontisis, he just said the plaque got messed up, probably because back in the day i used to do certain things that made me grind my teeth a lot.. i still do it now sometimes even tho its been like a year and a half since i quit that shit. Offered me no real solution to cure it unfortunately
I carve and sell real animal skulls, check out my work here: https://www.instagram.com/victorseiche/
https://www.facebook.com/victorseicheart/
World first Uber Atziri as 2h and 2h RT build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1058950
Highest level char in Closed Beta, Wytchfindergeneral
Last edited by VictorDoom on Apr 20, 2017, 5:53:57 PM
"
VictorDoom wrote:

Ah no, he did say ts just teeth sensitvity but didnt link it to any affection like peridontisis, he just said the plaque got messed up, probably because back in the day i used to do snortsky and grinded my teeth a lot.. i still do it now sometimes even tho its been like a year and a half since i quit that shit. Offered me no real solution to cure it unfortunately

There's no way to cure it. You can stop it from happening any more than it already has. But you cannot replace tooth enamel (yet). You can do a bonding procedure, in which resin is color matched to your teeth and applied and fitted so it acts sort of like enamel to protect your teeth. Also you can get crowns. But there is currently no way to restore or "re-grow" tooth enamel, which the lack of it is what is causing your sensitivity.

Cut out: soda, candy from your diet. Use fluoride toothpaste and mouth rinse.
Only drink fruit juice that says "low acid" on it (if you drink fruit juice at all).

Consume a healthy amount of dairy (calcium).

And if you have acid-reflux or dry mouth, see your GP about a solution to those issues as they contribute to this type of tooth sensitivity as well.
Potatoe BUTTER
"
Last_Saga wrote:
Potatoe BUTTER

Instead of chunky or smooth you have "with chives" and "with bacon" varieties? ;-)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
arg I just ate the ''creamy'' version of peanut butter and it was disgusting :( never again.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Try peanut butter n jelly in a hot dog bun... Delicious.
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
My personal favorite is a rolled up piece of luncheon with peanut butter in the middle, absolutely delicious!
"
arg I just ate the ''creamy'' version of peanut butter and it was disgusting :( never again.

You actually tried that, its so awful

In related news, people put butter... on peanut butter sandwiches... dafuq
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Yeah I was expecting it would be the same taste as the original crunchy peanut butter instead it was like ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
鬼殺し wrote:
"

That sounds foul. Is it different to 'smooth'? I prefer crunchy but it's a bitch to spread on fresh bread, so typically just do smooth.

I think it's worst then smooth xD
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info