I have THE POWER OF PEANUT BUTTER.

"
sarahaustin wrote:
In germany we dont make them as sandwiches and we just use bread and smear butter and marmalade, nutella or honey on it.

Yeah, Nutella is huge outside of the US. I guess this PB is huge in the US, it sort of trumped Nutella. I love Nutella, but on desserts, not bread.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
mmmmmmm marmalade
i cant eat peanut butter, or anything sweet without experiencing unholy pain in my molars.. its like the opposite of sweet tooth, its pain tooth..

i checked numerous times with dentists, they dont have any solution to it, and the pain is just from sweet things, cold or hot things dont make me feel any pain, so it looks like i have to live with it.
At least ill never accidentally eat a chocolate filled with fucking marzipan ever again
I carve and sell real animal skulls, check out my work here: https://www.instagram.com/victorseiche/
https://www.facebook.com/victorseicheart/
World first Uber Atziri as 2h and 2h RT build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1058950
Highest level char in Closed Beta, Wytchfindergeneral
"
VictorDoom wrote:
i cant eat peanut butter, or anything sweet without experiencing unholy pain in my molars.. its like the opposite of sweet tooth, its pain tooth..

i checked numerous times with dentists, they dont have any solution to it, and the pain is just from sweet things, cold or hot things dont make me feel any pain, so it looks like i have to live with it.
At least ill never accidentally eat a chocolate filled with fucking marzipan ever again

Ouch. Literally. Well, that might be a blessing in disguise. You'll take in less sugar and be healthier overall, lol... thanks to your damn molar pain. ;-)
"
VictorDoom wrote:

Interesting. Tell me - when you eat an apple do you experience the same pain?
"
cipher_nemo wrote:
"
VictorDoom wrote:

Ouch. Literally. Well, that might be a blessing in disguise. You'll take in less sugar and be healthier overall, lol... thanks to your damn molar pain. ;-)

True, but i still get my unhealthy sugars from sodas and ice tea! they dont hurt my teeth for some reason

"
Darkfyre wrote:
"
VictorDoom wrote:

Nope, no problems with apples or any other sweet fruits
I carve and sell real animal skulls, check out my work here: https://www.instagram.com/victorseiche/
World first Uber Atziri as 2h and 2h RT build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1058950
Last edited by VictorDoom on Apr 20, 2017, 4:45:02 PM
"
VictorDoom wrote:
"
Darkfyre wrote:
"
VictorDoom wrote:

Nope, no problems with apples or any other fruits

Ok. So that means it's only processed sugar that does it. Interesting.

Because fruit like apples contain naturally occurring sugar.
"
Darkfyre wrote:
"
VictorDoom wrote:
"
Darkfyre wrote:

Nope, no problems with apples or any other fruits

Ok. So that means it's only processed sugar that does it. Interesting.

Because fruit like apples contain naturally occurring sugar.

Any idea why only that type of sugar hurts? this has been going on for quite a few years now, i havent had a cavity or any bad tooth since i was a kid, its just this pain thats bugging me whenver i eat processed sugars, also, if its in liquid form as in soda,ice tea, sweet coffee etc i have no problems
Last edited by VictorDoom on Apr 20, 2017, 4:51:02 PM
"
VictorDoom wrote:

Any idea why only that type of sugar hurts? this has been going on for quite a few years now, i havent had a cavity or any bad tooth since i was a kid, its just this pain thats bugging me whenver i eat processed sugars, also, if its in liquid form as in soda,ice tea, sweet coffee etc i have no problems

This from the colgate website:

"

TOOTH SENSITIVITY
Tooth sensitivity is a simple term for root or dentin hypersensitivity. Periodontal disease and receding gums are two of the main culprits responsible for sensitive teeth: When the dentin on the root of a tooth becomes exposed, it has lost its protective enamel coating. Unprotected dentin allows food, plaque and acids to access and irritate the nerves deep in your teeth. This may result in tooth pain.

It's easily identifiable, too. If foods and drinks that are sweet, acidic, hot or cold cause discomfort upon contact, you might have sensitive teeth. Another symptom is the same feeling resulting from breathing in very cold air, and it can come and go. Unfortunately, it's quite common. Approximately half of the population has experienced tooth sensitivity at one time or another.

Effects of Sugar on Teeth
Although sugary treats are so satisfying, they can damage your teeth by wearing away its protective enamel. Sweet foods – usually those high in sugar – are one cause of tooth sensitivity. The sweets so many people crave are loaded with fermentable carbohydrates, which combine with bacteria in your mouth to form acids. Those acids contribute to enamel erosion. And the higher the sugar content in the food, the greater the acid production. Tooth decay is the ultimate result from enamel reduction, and incidentally, when you continue to consume these foods, that same sugary flavor can trigger the pain it created.

If you really have been to a dentist and he didn't identify this issue, switch dentists.
Preventative advice generates him no money. Expensive corrective dental procedures, however, do.
Last edited by Darkfyre on Apr 20, 2017, 5:48:44 PM
"
VictorDoom wrote:

Perhaps regular processed sugar hurts, but corn syrup doesn't? Usually sodas have high-fructose syrup as their main sweetener.

Have you tried Sugar in the Raw (much less processed sugar)? I use this in my coffee every day.

Does Stevia and artificial sweeteners hurt? Personal I hate Stevia and artificial sweeteners.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info