stuck on loading screen

I booted up the game, but I'm stuck on highgate loading screen. Is anyone else having issues???
ign: NutritiousNuts / NutritiousNut
Last bumped on Aug 24, 2017, 9:01:05 AM
Same.
having exact same issue but on act 2. pretty sure something is up cause this issue is blowing up pretty quickly
Same here. Now I cant even enter the game after choosing my character. I tried trying to login with different characters, I even restarted my comp and cant enter the game after choosing the character.
same problem here
yeah i am... was playing normally, opened up a tul breach domain -> stuck in loading screen. And now every time i try logging into a character the game just gets stuck in loading screen forever.
Same.
Ran packcheck, didnt find any issues. Wont load after reboot or changing character
Yeah, me too. Thanks for your post as it helped me to flag whether it was me or the server side before I started to take extraneous PC measures.
this initially happened when i loaded up a strands, but once i entered the tp it was just stuck on the strands loading screen. so i alt-f4 out of the game and restarted, but now just stuck on highgate loading screen and can't get in at all. rip strands i guess...
ign: NutritiousNuts / NutritiousNut
Same.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info