stuck on loading screen

I've tried both in the Beta server and the normal game. I can login, but I get stuck on the loading screen, and when I try to create a new character, it goes forever and says operation timeout.
Just tried Frankfurt and managed to log in.
Same for me. Frankfurt/London/Amsterdam stuck on loading screen.
California [US] here, same issue on all characters regardless of where they are parked. Was fine until last night when logging for bed.

I've read some older support threads about a running a packcheck exe to fix any corrupted files however the thread was several years old and the instructions were for windows XP/8 lol. Anyone had any success? Will patiently await a fix/answer :)
Same
Same Problem here... :? any ideas when thay will fix it?
same problem, stuck at highgate loading screen... I was logged in since this morning, just trading from hideout, then started a daily just now and got stuck on that loading screen... then rebooted game, rebooted system, reinstalled client... same thing, stuck at highgate
I mean,that would be stupid to give everyone keys, but just Roll this 10-15 keys from all ppl who played this race and the same about MTX dagger....=/ we need this fucking chance at least =___= or we wasted 1 hour for nothing. + that was rly lucky good start,i wont repeat it anyway. And wont have time for it...
"
Just tried Frankfurt and managed to log in.

logging in isnt the problem

"
California [US] here, same issue on all characters regardless of where they are parked. Was fine until last night when logging for bed.

I've read some older support threads about a running a packcheck exe to fix any corrupted files however the thread was several years old and the instructions were for windows XP/8 lol. Anyone had any success? Will patiently await a fix/answer :)

considering this is currently happening to a lot of people, thats most likely a server issue i would assume. Guess its time to make a coffee/ tea and wait this out
Just got back in, think the problem got resolved.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info