Uberlab carry in global 820???

"
sarahaustin wrote:
You actively trade orbs for carry. Thats trading and belongs in trade chat. You were told, you were muted. Now take it and go to trade chat 820. What do you think whining on here does?

technically offerings can be seen as currency if you find the right buyer that has an item for sale and are interested in offerings, so viewing it that way you can say that offerings are a form of trading too, so everyone that is even asking for an offering to carry should be completely silenced according to you. Or doesn't that fit in to that perfect little theory of yours?
"
nanukotu wrote:
"
sarahaustin wrote:
You actively trade orbs for carry. Thats trading and belongs in trade chat. You were told, you were muted. Now take it and go to trade chat 820. What do you think whining on here does?

technically offerings can be seen as currency if you find the right buyer that has an item for sale and are interested in offerings, so viewing it that way you can say that offerings are a form of trading too, so everyone that is even asking for an offering to carry should be completely silenced according to you. Or doesn't that fit in to that perfect little theory of yours?

Offerings arent currency...and youre still here instead of going to trade 820. And you still didnt explain what complaining about it does.
"
sarahaustin wrote:
"
nanukotu wrote:
"
sarahaustin wrote:

Offerings arent currency...and youre still here instead of going to trade 820. And you still didnt explain what complaining about it does.

I'm here since i'm still muted for an hour and 33 minuets and trying to scrape together anyone wanting carry in trade channel is impossible mate. as i wrote in my first post i have tried it multiple times for 15-20minuets without a single response so now that i have explained it again perhaps you can better see it.

It probably won't solve anything around here other then making people see that it's a tad double sided that people are allowed to trade a run for offering but asking for a lower currency then what it would actually cost to run a single time, where is the logic in it. I'm sure a lot of people would be happy to pay 1 chaos since they would want the endgame grind for it?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info