Uberlab carry in global 820???

It's ok to ask about carry in global 820, but advertising your service is not. But 11 hours seems like overkill.
Carrying is so nuts. Almost died from laughing seeing zizaran diying there. Embarassing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0TLqXo3xaY
Last edited by Wilmots on Apr 16, 2017, 8:11:59 AM
The rules are pretty clear and the warnings you get are frequent. So... what exactly are you complaining about? Your lack of self-control?
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
The rules are pretty clear and the warnings you get are frequent. So... what exactly are you complaining about? Your lack of self-control?

I find it curious that we can ask for offering to run people through but not 1 chaos per person which actually = less then 1 offering.
"
Kingoko wrote:
Exactly.
Trade 820 is for you not global.
If you post your shit no matter its 1c or alteration, you can't do that and imo if i was moderator there i will ban you for 6 moths or more

Which is ironic because it's not policed 100%

So rules are enforced only when mods are on
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
"
Shagsbeard wrote:

Not 100% enforced so if he walks into the channel when mods are offline plenty are selling shit

Do you even use global? You can't right because you're super-ethical-ssf-hardcore-masochist-league? Why do you care to chime in on something you've never experienced or know about?
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Because I'm a human being.
"
nanukotu wrote:
"
Shagsbeard wrote:

I find it curious that we can ask for offering to run people through but not 1 chaos per person which actually = less then 1 offering.

Offerings are required to open the instance but chaos are not. If you offer to carry me with using my offering that's free (not dependent on whether you share the loot) but if you charge me 1c and use your offering you're basically paying me 5c to do it so I guess that counts as trading.
"
"
nanukotu wrote:
"
Shagsbeard wrote:

Offerings are required to open the instance but chaos are not. If you offer to carry me with using my offering that's free (not dependent on whether you share the loot) but if you charge me 1c and use your offering you're basically paying me 5c to do it so I guess that counts as trading.

That right there is my point, but apparently since i just want a chaos from every participant it's not good, i must rather charge an offering per person, thus making a whole lot more currency sure, but might also take longer to fill the group.
You actively trade orbs for carry. Thats trading and belongs in trade chat. You were told, you were muted. Now take it and go to trade chat 820. What do you think whining on here does?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info