Uberlab carry in global 820???

So... We can sell uberlab runs while asking for an offer = 6c
Since i usually run 5 people at a time that would = 30c if we convert it to currency.
But if i try and sell a uberlab run for 1c per spots in the channel i get silenced for 11 hours
Can someone explain to me where the fking logic is in this.
I have 11 hours to respond to comments since i can't find people to run until then

Oh and ggg just says we can use the awesome trade channel... Like anyone actually uses that shit,
I tried multiple times to get people from there, sometimes spending 15-20 minuets trying without getting a single response, at this point it just feels insane. So guess it's get with the program or fuck you.
Kind regards. __Icy_Killer__
Last edited by nanukotu on Apr 16, 2017, 1:43:27 AM
Last bumped on Apr 16, 2017, 11:50:16 AM
wait, you get silenced for making a public group for carries?
weird.
Apparently i get silenced because i can't ask for 1 chaos per person but i can easily ask for 1 offering per person since offerings ain't considered raw currency by ggg moderators or something? Seems completely double sided if you ask me.
You generally are not allowed to trade in global channels.
That includes "WTS" "WTB" "WTT" "tip" or services like yours.
Go to "trade 820" instead of "global 820" and you are golden.
"
nanukotu wrote:
Apparently i get silenced because i can't ask for 1 chaos per person but i can easily ask for 1 offering per person since offerings ain't considered raw currency by ggg moderators or something? Seems completely double sided if you ask me.

It does not matter if you ask for 1 chaos or 1 offering or a rare dagger or a scroll of wisdom or any other in-game item, currency or non-currency. If you did not get muted for one or the other, that is because it did not get noticed or reported.

It seems to be borderline okay with part of the player base to ask for chisels if they are used for chiseling the map you are going to run (so it is kind of a joint investment rather than a trade). It is also okay for many players to ask party members to drop weapons for animate weapons or the like.

But any trades, be it currency or non-currency, are definitely out of the question in global channels.
Exactly.
Trade 820 is for you not global.
If you post your shit no matter its 1c or alteration, you can't do that and imo if i was moderator there i will ban you for 6 moths or more

That includes "WTS" "WTB" "WTT" "tip" or services like yours.
Go to "trade 820" instead of "global 820" and you are golden.

I love the fact that you mention trade channel i have tried that place multiple times for 20 minuets at a time with no response what so ever, it's just a pure place for cancer. I mean it seems completely legit that we can demand an offering for running people through uberlab in gloabl... And don't give me the bullshit that it hasn't been registered as an offense since i have been running uberlab from day 3 this season and didn't get any remarks what so ever for charging offering, but apparently the minuet you change that to 1 chaos per spot people gets super salty and ggg are on you like a hawk, so guess trying to make it a tad more fair to run a whole group is a no go. Oh well... No wonder the community is getting so salty and toxic.
Salty and toxic are you with this shit post
If no1 in trade want profit from your crap uber lab offer then dont go with it to global.
You try hard to find profit so badly that if no1 in trade use it and you go global? Imo 6 months ban is too low for ppl like you

I love the fact that you mention trade channel i have tried that place multiple times for 20 minuets at a time with no response what so ever, it's just a pure place for cancer.

You answered your own question. We just don't want global 820 become like trade 820. That's why trade spam is not allowed in global channels. Because people would stop reading them.

"
nanukotu wrote:
I mean it seems completely legit that we can demand an offering for running people through uberlab in gloabl...

That is your personal opinion. It is not in line with the rules.

"
nanukotu wrote:
And don't give me the bullshit that it hasn't been registered as an offense since i have been running uberlab from day 3 this season and didn't get any remarks what so ever for charging offering, [...]

There is no auto registering or auto moderation. Apparently, people did not take offense in you asking for an offering. Hence it did not get reported. Hence it did not get moderated.

I would still like to ask you politely not to trade in global channels, not even for an offering, else we soon be at a point where trade spamming for offerings becomes offensive, will be reported and so on.

There is a channel for trades, if you don't like it, tough luck. Don't drag global down to that level, though.
I do understand what u talk about, and don't get it why it is like that. I did pay offering for carry and it was guy from global, and it was full partybcarry so that guy get for 1 run 5 offerings and is ok... well u just have to charge offering from all who u carry and sell them or keep them. U have to get ower that u get more than u want to ask for;) GL&HF
"There is only one true god in PoE and that is Greed... "

I don’t need anger management, I need people to stop pissing me off!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info