[3.7] Frosty Duelist - Dual Wielding Frost Blades

"
WildWombat wrote:
"
Chris_hueso wrote:
Hi, is me again xD,

My gear at the moment (today i will buy a 6 link chest)

Spoiler

The build is so solid, i play leech + reg version until i did my uberlab (was easy).

Now i am playing the VP version on maps and currently doing maps tier 13, but i dont like 1 thing on the VP version, we have to lose too many dmg or too many life to take it, so i take your PoB file and did a little changes, and i found a way to keep almost the same dmg and life (they finish so similar, 10k dmg less and 16 HP more) and we can change between VP version and Life Leech version with just 1 respect point and we have acrobatics very close (1 skill point)

Here is the poeplanner link:
Spoiler
https://poeplanner.com/AAkAAPsACTQBAHqbLV85ivDEgoTZR369NmVNvqdgQWNwEdVXl0Mx2sEuU3TtBS1br49gDY38xe4Oo4qHdkp9FfZieQAGI_aNfTB8fyv9bn7dePmNuYGs5GqpeVFH51Qk_f_eN9TtP7GzG60B3HfjqW7AGngNtfI1kti9_gr-j03jplc64fJFeWjBBF8_FCDvDlBHFHXIzO-P328Mc5VmA4fTftNvbzvUUnSgBqIX3AYgTZLDOio4Tioj028nTP-wqwSxexSNvwW16NYi6jIBshnPeiSLD6sWvyaVYeJVS4w2idNwUuRRtxeA4eJeOJaqzWvU7FyElIlxe9RiFyyUAAAAAAA=

And the pastebin: https://pastebin.com/wQhR14qP (I made the changes and comparisons with the PoB link of your post, maybe now you have more lvl or new items)

Hopefully you like it, i want to do all content with this character, i never did it with my others pj.

Bye :D

PD: dont look the gems, i was doing some test xD

Great!! I am on hotel internet this week so cant do much until the weekend but will give it a go then. With vaal pact's increased leech it might be enough to take a single life leech and then 1 mana leech int the group to the right of winter spirit? From my quick look without looking if anything else is lost brutal blade will give a touch dps than the 4 going to finesse

Hi, thanks for look it, i take those points of life leech, because with that i can refill my life in a blink (medium gear), but for you and people with good or godly gear, just with 0.4% life/mana leech is enough as you said, and you win 1 skill point :D

For the brutal blade vs finesse, you are rigth, i didnt see that, a lot of more dmg.

In conclusion, after the changes i see:

-A little More dmg, life, crit chance, crit multiplier, str and dex
-Same int
-Lose 1% of life regenerated per second and hit chance, 2% of block chance and movement speed

hey @WildWombat i cant see a gladiator in your profile im looking to re-spec my sunder glad to frost blade *o*
"
kadukt wrote:
hey @WildWombat i cant see a gladiator in your profile im looking to re-spec my sunder glad to frost blade *o*

Hi, I switched back to champion after testing the gladiator so he now shows as champion with same gear. I think both are good in different ways, I just prefer the champion
Last edited by WildWombat on Sep 6, 2017, 2:51:47 AM
Hey wild,

I'm playing your build and I wanted to know if there is a substitute for Ice Gollum. I really hate summoning it and would love another defensive or aura I could possibly use. Do you think there are any subs for ice gollum, and if so, what would be good?

Thanks
"
antje123 wrote:
Hey wild,

I'm playing your build and I wanted to know if there is a substitute for Ice Gollum. I really hate summoning it and would love another defensive or aura I could possibly use. Do you think there are any subs for ice gollum, and if so, what would be good?

Thanks

You can link the golem with Cast When Damage Taken.
"
jokerprophet wrote:
"
antje123 wrote:
Hey wild,

Thanks

You can link the golem with Cast When Damage Taken.

Does that change the golum in anyway? Like will it be out less or something? also what do I put in my scaeva then if I need all 3 green sockets? I run whirling blades with blood support so no help there.
Hi, casting the golem through cwdt wont make a difference to the golem. sorry dont really have any ideas other than the golem or whirling blades in the 3 gr sockets. The only thing I see is to drop one socket and lose 10% crit multiplier.
"
Chris_hueso wrote:
"
WildWombat wrote:
"
Chris_hueso wrote:
Hi, is me again xD,

My gear at the moment (today i will buy a 6 link chest)

Spoiler

The build is so solid, i play leech + reg version until i did my uberlab (was easy).

Now i am playing the VP version on maps and currently doing maps tier 13, but i dont like 1 thing on the VP version, we have to lose too many dmg or too many life to take it, so i take your PoB file and did a little changes, and i found a way to keep almost the same dmg and life (they finish so similar, 10k dmg less and 16 HP more) and we can change between VP version and Life Leech version with just 1 respect point and we have acrobatics very close (1 skill point)

Here is the poeplanner link:
Spoiler
https://poeplanner.com/AAkAAPsACTQBAHqbLV85ivDEgoTZR369NmVNvqdgQWNwEdVXl0Mx2sEuU3TtBS1br49gDY38xe4Oo4qHdkp9FfZieQAGI_aNfTB8fyv9bn7dePmNuYGs5GqpeVFH51Qk_f_eN9TtP7GzG60B3HfjqW7AGngNtfI1kti9_gr-j03jplc64fJFeWjBBF8_FCDvDlBHFHXIzO-P328Mc5VmA4fTftNvbzvUUnSgBqIX3AYgTZLDOio4Tioj028nTP-wqwSxexSNvwW16NYi6jIBshnPeiSLD6sWvyaVYeJVS4w2idNwUuRRtxeA4eJeOJaqzWvU7FyElIlxe9RiFyyUAAAAAAA=

And the pastebin: https://pastebin.com/wQhR14qP (I made the changes and comparisons with the PoB link of your post, maybe now you have more lvl or new items)

Hopefully you like it, i want to do all content with this character, i never did it with my others pj.

PD: dont look the gems, i was doing some test xD

Great!! I am on hotel internet this week so cant do much until the weekend but will give it a go then. With vaal pact's increased leech it might be enough to take a single life leech and then 1 mana leech int the group to the right of winter spirit? From my quick look without looking if anything else is lost brutal blade will give a touch dps than the 4 going to finesse

Hi, thanks for look it, i take those points of life leech, because with that i can refill my life in a blink (medium gear), but for you and people with good or godly gear, just with 0.4% life/mana leech is enough as you said, and you win 1 skill point :D

For the brutal blade vs finesse, you are rigth, i didnt see that, a lot of more dmg.

In conclusion, after the changes i see:

-A little More dmg, life, crit chance, crit multiplier, str and dex
-Same int
-Lose 1% of life regenerated per second and hit chance, 2% of block chance and movement speed

Tried the new vaal pact and finished the gaurdians. Works beautifully for vaal pact I still die less with regen :D I ended up putting the second life leech back in like you had it and found it was better even though in theory it shouldn't have been needed :) I will rewrite the main post again.
Hi me again, I'm having issues with low HP and I always get destroyed by reflect mobs. Any way to counter this, my armour doesn't seem Hugh and it always seems like I am getting one shot by stuff and it makes it hard to level. Can you look at my profile and see if the is anything you would change.

Thanks.
Hi, you need to have life on every item, the more the better :) (obviously not your hat though) Change the tabula to a cheap 6 link with life as soon as you can, even a corrupted one with right sockets and some life
Last edited by WildWombat on Sep 10, 2017, 12:20:39 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info