[3.7] Frosty Duelist - Dual Wielding Frost Blades

Embarrassingly enough I don't know how to post my character's info. But I can start working on the left side of the tree to the -mana cost nodes.
"
Onodera1 wrote:
Embarrassingly enough I don't know how to post my character's info. But I can start working on the left side of the tree to the -mana cost nodes.

Dont worry is easy :P, just after you log in, go to your account page by clicking your username in the top left. On the right hand side click on privacy settings and untick the box labeled "hide characters tab"

Another thing, maybe you could pick "mana flows" in the tree.
Alternatively, you can loot some rings or an amulet that increases your intelligence, or maximum mana.
Hi, I have a question regarding the choice of a rare foil.
what would be more valuable, 35+% crit multiplier explict at ~320 dps, or a foil with no multi, but ~340+ dps?

(nvm, I think I found the answer on the guide itself lol xD)
Spoiler
For the 2nd sword, the first priority is high physical dps (pdps) and crit multiplier as the scavea is giving us good crit chance. Rapiers can get increased crit multipler as a mod as well as the implicit so in theory up to 73% crit multipler. For us in general, a 300 pdps sword with 60% combined crit multiplier will beat a 400 pdps sword and is much cheaper :) (of course there is a limit if you are talking mirror quality gear :)
Last edited by elderzinho on Sep 24, 2017, 3:22:47 PM
Hi!!

Today was my first attempt in atziri and guardians, i never did it in others leagues. And now i can say, atziri and guardians down, :D; Atziri was so easy; in the guardians figth, hydra was my worst figth but i did it in the first try.

This was the gear and the gem setup (same setup of the post):
Spoiler

I used frosbite to figth guardians, in all other maps i just use Assassin mark.

Thanks to WildWombat for the build, i loved it :D

PD: Now try to get better gear and try shaper :D
Hi, I'm relatively new to the game and I'm just getting the hang on experimenting with different buils. My question is, would it be possible to swap Frost Blades for Wild Strike in this build, and if so, what would be necessary to change? I really wish to make a dual wielding Wild Strike character for style points (since I really liked the skill), but all the builds I found are for 2H Duelist or Ranger (I already have a Ranger, and a 2H wielding Scion; I want this character to be different).
"
Chris_hueso wrote:
"
Onodera1 wrote:

Dont worry is easy :P, just after you log in, go to your account page by clicking your username in the top left. On the right hand side click on privacy settings and untick the box labeled "hide characters tab"

Another thing, maybe you could pick "mana flows" in the tree.

Ok I think I got it, the character is Slashyslashertin. I speced into mana flows and it seems to help a little bit but not too much.

Would a herald of ice curse on hit assassins mark be better than a blasphemy assassins mark?
"
Runal wrote:
Would a herald of ice curse on hit assassins mark be better than a blasphemy assassins mark?

Nope in every way. If you're on a crit build then assain's mark is a huge boost. Therefore you want to have it on ennemies before you hit them so blasphemy is 100% garanted to have that.

"
Hi, I'm relatively new to the game and I'm just getting the hang on experimenting with different buils. My question is, would it be possible to swap Frost Blades for Wild Strike in this build, and if so, what would be necessary to change? I really wish to make a dual wielding Wild Strike character for style points (since I really liked the skill), but all the builds I found are for 2H Duelist or Ranger (I already have a Ranger, and a 2H wielding Scion; I want this character to be different).

Since Wild Strike is 100% conversion, here is some (few) differences you need to be aware of:
- in tree you don't need Winter Spirit/Fangs of Frost or point Blank (8 points total to put on more physical damage since our build is phys based in this guide)
- on gear no more cold damage to attacks needed, go instead for elemental damage or crit chance/mult instead.
- it's better to go wep + shield & not dual since you'll alternate weps on each hit. For example Lycosidae shield will give a huge boost ( hits can't be evaded = 100% hit = more crit chance/mult, etc ...)
- downside is you'll be melee & there's no more 20+ range so you might get one shot very easily. But Wild Strike is fun you can try it & it's base attack is stronger than FB.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info