[3.7] Frosty Duelist - Dual Wielding Frost Blades

Hi, i'm giving a try at the Scion version, any information on the best ascendency to take ?

ps : nice build to play :)
"
Polochon wrote:
Hi, i'm giving a try at the Scion version, any information on the best ascendency to take ?

ps : nice build to play :)

Ironically I just changed back :) decided I wanted to do a duelist too

Assassin first you will need to choose it through to merc lab so that you go through to being able to start in shadow area. (I really wanted the life nodes in shadow area before uber lab levels)

After that I really couldn't decide, elementalist still has the nice conflux but it is after you kill the rare for 6 secs so you cant rely on it and she uses 2 golems which is a bit of a pain. I'd actually like her to be tankier but I was going to use deadeye to get pierce although watching the projectiles I'm not sure how valuable it will be, so that got me to raider for onslaught at which point I decided to make the duelist :)

let us know what you choose and how it works out :)
Last edited by WildWombat on Dec 10, 2017, 10:25:35 AM
Hi, i have a question. How do you generate endurance charge with this build ?
"
Xabeju wrote:

Hi champion doesnt have them but gladiator can through outmatch and outlast
I'm using 2x Ahn's Might with the new gloves Oskarm. I'm killing everything 1 shot, pretty good since those 3 items are like 7c total
"
jbitz wrote:
I'm using 2x Ahn's Might with the new gloves Oskarm. I'm killing everything 1 shot, pretty good since those 3 items are like 7c total

I think it got a buff as the wiki is wrong for its details. I put one in as second, thinking that the scaeva was better as primary but see that making sure no frenzy charges the Ahn's is better for both spots, thanks!

Will take a look at the gloves, wish there was a list with all the new uniques :)
Yea, I use one "pacifism" too for infinite uptime, also cause I'm lazy lol.

Do you think Ambu's Charge or Perfect Form would be good? I'm thinking of trying out Perfect form instead of using belly of the beast

I checked on PoB; with spell dodge from Oskarm and Perfect Form's Phase acrobatics, it would be around 38% chance to dodge spells damage
Last edited by jbitz on Dec 11, 2017, 10:02:14 AM
"
WildWombat wrote:
"
Xabeju wrote:

So using immortacll with a champion is useless right ?
"
Xabeju wrote:
"
WildWombat wrote:
"
Xabeju wrote:

So using immortacll with a champion is useless right ?

no it doesnt last as long as if we had endurance charges but still works and still makes a difference :)
"
jbitz wrote:
Yea, I use one "pacifism" too for infinite uptime, also cause I'm lazy lol.

Do you think Ambu's Charge or Perfect Form would be good? I'm thinking of trying out Perfect form instead of using belly of the beast

I checked on PoB; with spell dodge from Oskarm and Perfect Form's Phase acrobatics, it would be around 38% chance to dodge spells damage

I like perfect form was going to use it last league but i gave up on it in disgust after a few thousand fusings trying to link it and stuck with the belly I had :) never tried ambu's I wonder how often it actually works out that you get a charge? I keep meaning to try lioneye's vision and see if pierce is actually any good
Last edited by WildWombat on Dec 11, 2017, 4:17:45 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info