lvl 85 host of a public game w/ outrageous ratios is obviously a bot

This guy, I cant name and shame, wish I could, has been level 85 for weeks and sells chrome at 30:1, alts at 32:1 etc, hilarious rip off ratios. He's obviously a bot as he doen't respond.

Why is this aloud to continue? Why is there no mods or administration inforcment in this game?
Last bumped on Apr 17, 2017, 3:26:55 AM
This is the same as /trade 1 people, new players don't know about the ratios :^)
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Welcome to a free and unregulated cutthroat economy.
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"
"
Mythabril wrote:
Welcome to a free and unregulated cutthroat economy.

OH its regulated, just by the scam and ripoff artists, which GGG seems perfectly content on allowing them to control everything.
IGN:Axe_Crazy
I still do not see any proof that confirms him guilty.
"
Deadpeng wrote:
I still do not see any proof that confirms him guilty.

Other than not responding like a person would? I've bashed the shit out of him called him names called him out for being the loser he is and he doesnt say a word. every day, all day, all night he has a public party. Put two and two together.
If you have suspicions of illegal (botting) activity, send support an email and let them do something. Nothing will come of it by posting here.
"
If you have suspicions of illegal (botting) activity, send support an email and let them do something. Nothing will come of it by posting here.

True, will do.
Someone doesn't respond the OP because he doesn't like to be bothered , obvious bot xD
"
BestMageKR wrote:
Someone doesn't respond the OP because he doesn't like to be bothered , obvious bot xD

her der ya dood that's it.

Why shit post?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info